Great Experience with Sculptra - Washington DC, DC

I had 4 sessions of Sculptura with Dr. Chaboki,...

I had 4 sessions of Sculptura with Dr. Chaboki, and I’m happy with the results that I have obtained. It comes gradually and you have to be patient. After the first session I didn’t noticed any changes, but after the 2nd I saw some changes, and then after the 4th session I was satisfied with how I looked. If you have lost volume in your face Sculptra is a good way to go to restore some of the volume.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very selective with my choice of plastic surgeon, as I wanted someone who understands the problem, was interested in solving it, and would spend enough time to get on the same page with me on the esthetic look that I wanted. So, I’m glad I chose Dr. Chaboki. He is very professional and did such a great job on my face. Dr. Chaboki and his staff made me feel special. I understand that for him it is very important that his clients are satisfied with their looks. He listened to me, understood what I wanted to achieve, and found the best solution for my case. It is important that he is very conservative, and may tell you something like, “Well, it’s not going to look good because…, but I would recommend… it will give you the best result …” He will never push you into any procedure just for money or simplicity, and always gives great advice. Later on I returned to Dr. Chaboki for Belotero for my nasal folds. They look great! It gives me a very natural, soft and smooth effect. Thank you Dr. Chaboki and his staff - especially Irama (his lovely assistant) for such a great experience.