Great. Professional. Quick. Painless. Satisfied - Washington DC, DC

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw reviews from this site and saw that many people were satisfied with their results so I went to him for my procedure and I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with his work, intelligence, and professionalism. Dr. Chaboki is very professional and intelligent in his plastic surgery business. I found him using reviews and saw a lot of good reviews about his work. I scheduled an appointment in Washington and I live in Pittsburgh. Being on vacation for only a week, I told Dr. Chaboki my situation and he was able to get me in and perform what was needed so I can get back to work ASAP. During my consultation, he reassured me with any questions I had and helped me understand what is best for my condition. I had double eyelid surgery to fix one of my eyes since one was mono lid and the other was double lid. Dr. Chaboki is well known for his procedure known as "Asian Eyelid Surgery". In a coupe of days, I came back and got the surgery done and the procedure took a half hour and it was painless throughout the process. The healing time was 8 wees and Dr. Chaboki would call me to check up on how I was doing and any questions I would have. His follow-ups were painless and simple and scheduling was really flexible for my schedule. Overall, I am very satisfied with the surgery and Dr. Chaboki is a trusted surgeon in my view.