Dr. Chaboki - Best Dr. for Conservative Rhinoplasty - Washington DC, DC

I went to Dr. Chaboki after suffering from chronic...

I went to Dr. Chaboki after suffering from chronic sinus problems for years and trying everything to cure it. I had consultations with several ENTs but I was extremely impressed by how much time Dr. Chaboki took in explaining the drainage issues I had; and also the fact that he saw issues the other ENTs had either missed or just had not taken the time to explain to me. I also decided that while undergoing septoplasty I wanted a minimal rhinoplasty to lessen a bump on my nose. In this case too I consulted with several cosmetic surgeons but again felt the most comfortable and trusting with Dr. Chaboki.

I could not be more pleased with how the operation went, hardly any pain and an easy recovery. I didn't even realize I had breathing problems before but I can breath SOOO much more clearly now. My sinus problems have also improved dramatically.

Thank you for your doctor testimonial. To add your review to the rhinoplasty community, we need to know more about YOU and your journey, how you got to the point of deciding on rhinoplasty and how your recovery went. I look forward to reading more of your story.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am also extremely pleased with the cosmetic portion - Dr. Chaboki was very conservative (which I wanted) and the results look identical to the computer simulation he did beforehand. No one (except for friends and family I told about the operation beforehand) can even tell I had a nose job. In addition to his surgical expertise Dr. Chaboki and his staff are extremely kind and always available. Do not hesitate to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chaboki - he truly is the best!