Dr. Chaboki - Best Dr. for Conservative Rhinoplasty - Washington DC, DC

I went to Dr. Chaboki after suffering from chronic...

I went to Dr. Chaboki after suffering from chronic sinus problems for years and trying everything to cure it. I had consultations with several ENTs but I was extremely impressed by how much time Dr. Chaboki took in explaining the drainage issues I had; and also the fact that he saw issues the other ENTs had either missed or just had not taken the time to explain to me. I also decided that while undergoing septoplasty I wanted a minimal rhinoplasty to lessen a bump on my nose. In this case too I consulted with several cosmetic surgeons but again felt the most comfortable and trusting with Dr. Chaboki.

I could not be more pleased with how the operation went, hardly any pain and an easy recovery. I didn't even realize I had breathing problems before but I can breath SOOO much more clearly now. My sinus problems have also improved dramatically.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am also extremely pleased with the cosmetic portion - Dr. Chaboki was very conservative (which I wanted) and the results look identical to the computer simulation he did beforehand. No one (except for friends and family I told about the operation beforehand) can even tell I had a nose job. In addition to his surgical expertise Dr. Chaboki and his staff are extremely kind and always available. Do not hesitate to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chaboki - he truly is the best!