Zeltiq - Washington, DC

I wanted coolsculpting on my inner thighs. My...

I wanted coolsculpting on my inner thighs. My doctor wasn't sure if it would take or not since the suction piece was made for the abdomen, so he said we could do one side and then we can do lipo if it doesn't work.

The suction piece just feels like a lot of pressure, but I didn't experience pain. It was numb and cold after we took it off, but not painful.

So far I have not had any tingling or side effects, so I recommend trying this if you have small fatty areas that can be gripped by the device. I will update this review in a few weeks with pictures so you can see if there are results or not.

Well, it's been almost two months since I had the treatment and it did work. I had numbness for about a month, but I only noticed that when I touched the area. I couldn't feel it when I walked or anything.
The results for this treatment are subtle. I notice a difference in the bulkiness of my upper inner thigh. And I look to have lost about 3/4 of an inch. I am sure that if I had the treatment again, it would keep reducing. However, I am looking for a more drastic change, so I am going to opt for liposuction.

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for posting your experience so far. I look forward to following your updates.

Dr. Verano

A nurse performed the procedure but the doctor was thorough during my consultation. He came in to check on me and everyone was friendly and helpful.