Cheek Augmentation - Results Look Great and Natural! - Washington, DC

I had a very positive experience getting cheek...

I had a very positive experience getting cheek augmentation done by Dr. Chaboki. I was well-informed before surgery, didn't experience any pain during or after the procedure, and my results look natural and aesthetically pleasing. I'm glad I chose the "small" implant size, though initially I wanted to get extra small implants because I was scared of looking fake. Now, my cheekbones balance out nicely with my face and no one noticed that I had anything done! My swelling lasted about a week and I just told people that I got my wisdom teeth taken out. The only concern I have is that smiling fully is a little bit more difficult than before, but we'll see if that goes away with time (it's only been 7 or 8 weeks since the surgery).
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Chaboki. I had cheek augmentation performed by him this summer and I love the results so far (I'm about 2 months post op). I went to a few different consultations and chose Dr. Chaboki for several reasons: 1) he was the most thorough and confident in his examination of my face and what would look good, 2) other surgeons seemed a bit more "gimmicky", more Hollywood, and more focused on sales than on their medical expertise, and 3) he had extensive, extremely positive reviews online from other patients. I'm so happy that I chose wisely!

Hi, dc. Will you please post some before and after photos so we can see your results? Looking forward to seeing your new cheekies!

So glad to hear all went well and that you are liking your results so far! Have you ever done any other kind of medi-beauty procedure, or was this your first?