Saggy Sigal - Need 3rd Revision - Washington, DC

My original BA with Sigal was almost a year ago. I...

My original BA with Sigal was almost a year ago. I had double bubble, bottoming out, and rippling almost immediately. Sigal agreed to do revision to correct complications. However, it's been just a few months since my revision and I am having the same problems. Regretting choosing him as a doctor. :(

I'm so sorry to hear you are unhappy with your results. What type and size implants did you get each time? Hoping you're not in any discomfort. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.

I got quite large implants, 500cc, but I was a deflated 32 DD when I got implants ... I am also 5'9'' so they seemed like a good fit for what I wanted to give me volume. Unfortunately, I am in discomfort when I do not wear a bra. Frustrating, bc the main reason for getting implants was so I could go braless. :(

Yes, I can see your point. 500 cc's seems like a great fit for a tall 5' 9" woman. That is such a bummer that you are in discomfort. Do you think you'll get a revision any time soon?

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sigal although charming, seemed rushed during every visit. Makes me think he may have rushed through my BA and revision leaving me with complications.