Botox Jaw Reduction - Washington, DC

I suffer from teeth grinding and excessive vanity,...

I suffer from teeth grinding and excessive vanity, the former of which has caused dental problems and left me with a prominent jawline, the latter of which left me with the desire to do something about it. I chose Dr. Chaboki for my Botox jaw reduction treatments because he is a board certified facial plastic surgeon, and I wanted anyone going near my face to be an expert. I have had two treatments, and plan to have more non-surgical procedures done with him (non-surgical because i don't need and I'm not interested in surgery; if i was, i'd definitely be staying with him).

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very talented aesthetically and artistically. I achieved amazing results, which you will soon be able to see on his website. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain all the options, pros and cons of each, and answers all questions. I was surprised how much time he spent with me. His nurses also spent a long time with me. He has gained my complete trust, and I am so happy I chose him as my facial plastic surgeon.

Glad you were pleased.