1st Pearl Laser (2nd Day) - Washington DC

I had my first pearl laser yesterday. There was...

I had my first pearl laser yesterday. There was Mild pain and right now my face is full of vaseline and pink.

Sleeping is uncomfortable because of the vaseline. I can't wait to see the result in few days.

Will update in a few days. I hope it is worth it after paying lots of money.

Dr. Battle

I had the Pearl Fractional laser done yesterday. My doctor was very good at informing me about the after effects of the treatment, and even showed me pictures of what I might look like during the healing process. Despite this, I was taken aback at my appearance when I reached home and took a look in the mirror! There was the expected redness and my face oozed blood in a few areas. Today my face is swollen and along with the redness, it is now a dark brown.
I've been applying the vinegar solution soaks faithfully, as well as the ointment and each time that I do, I look in the mirror with a mixture of hope and horror. I've noticed that the wrinkles under my eyes are gone, and that my enlarged pores have shrunken significantly (almost completely), but I can't help but stare at the little pin-prick-like holes in my face and the color and wonder if it will indeed diminish within a week like my doctor promises. He did say that the redness will most likely fade to pink and disappear entirely within a few weeks--we'll see....and as for my dark spots fading, well, I can't offer an opinion on that point right now, since my whole face is brown.
I'm hoping and praying for great results, and in the meantime, besides the follow-up care, I am drinking LOTS of water. I'm told it helps to speed up the recovery.
are you using the vinegar soaks? I had the pearl done today and it is very reddened and swollen. What else can I do?
Yes, Pearl Laser works on my skin. At least 50% of my acne scarring is gone. My skin texture is smoother and pores some area is smaller. I will go back to get my 2nd Pearl Laser .
Hi i am interested in Pearl laser treatment, I saw a doctor today in DC, for acne scarring. The doctor I saw was from Cultura and he recommended pearl laser treatment. I am seeing mixed opinions on Pearl laser on this site. Which doctor do you recommend for Pearl treatment?

{edited}. he is great!!

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to the review. Thanks!

Do you recommend Dr. B for acne scar skins for asian type skin? Have you had experience with the pearl laser? If so do you recommend it?

What is the outcome for you?? Im on second day and I have oozing and a walfle like pattern on my face!! Tell me you did too :)
Hi. I see you are in DC. Would you recommend your doctor? I am looking for one that does resurfacing. Thanks.