Ultrashape Fat Reduction - Very Impressive Results - Washington

After I had my baby, I had a loose belly and I...

After I had my baby, I had a loose belly and I tried diet and exercise but nothing worked. I was looking for a treatment but did not want to spend what Coolscuplting cost as that was the only other thing my doctor offers. Then I learnt that my doctor was doing a clinical study for ultrashape and I participated in the study. before i joined the study I checked out realself and saw a lot of negative reviews about Ultrashape and was concerned. but since i have been wanting a fat reduction treatment and this was free, I signed up. Also I trust my doc more than the reviews here and figured that he would not do a clinical study for something that was not great or unsafe. Seriously, not sure why there are such terrible reviews for this great treatment. I LOVED the treatment. After only one treatment, I swear I could see a visible flattening of the fat "pouch" that has always bothered me but I decided not to get too excited:) 2 weeks later, I had my 2nd treatment. My pants started feeling looser. I had my final (third) treatment and at that point my husband said he totally noticed that my stomach looked much more flat. when I was measured, I had reduced my stomach circumferance by 1.6 inches (about 4 cms). YESSSSSSSSSSS! I didnt pay for the treatment but I would pay a lot for it and I highly recommend it. finally, there was no pain at all only a warm sensation. it took about 45 minutes and there was no outward sign that I had had a treatment. HIGHLY, HIGHLY Recommend this.
chista

love my dermatologist. beeing going to the same office for many years. They are