Not Satisfied with Outcome - Washington, DC

I visited Dr. Walkers office several months ago...

I visited Dr. Walkers office several months ago because I was considering having this procedure for several weeks. Everyone in office was pleasant and very helpful, I mentioned to Dr. Walker my concerns and what outcome I was looking for, and after looking at the area she told me that there would not be an issue with getting this done. I also mentioned that I had a credit of 2500 that I purchased and wanted to use it towards the service, it was agreed, them she started including other things to the service to make the cosmetic work look much satisfiable, the total came up to 5000. It has been several months and still no results, I visited the office twice for follow up and I was told that I had to wait a few more months to see results, months has passed and I dont see any results from the procerdure, I am active at the gym, eat healthy and never had any health issues, but now I am been ignore by Dr. Walker and not getting a response to my unsatisfaction to the procedure. I received a call from her assistant and I mentioned to her that I did not had any results and was told that I she was going to speak to Dr. Walker on this regard, I still have not heard from them as of today. This is very dissapointing to ignore the facts that a patient is able to give trust and in return you receive no response on how she would correct the fact. I paid 5000 dollars because I read the reviews and trusted the facts that other patients spoke highly of the services given, and I also knwo that everyone does not get the same results on procedures, but the areas that I asked for are still the same size and present even after a year, so what exactly was done in the procedure? Can I get a refund? can i get this corrected?
Debora Maxwell