39 Years Old, 2 Children and No Time for Me!! - Warwick, RI

After my second baby, my belly got so big and even...

After my second baby, my belly got so big and even looked like I had a hernia. I was so tired of lying in the bed and feeling like my belly took up more space on the bed than the rest of my body. In addition, I found myself tucking my belly in my pants; and when I would looked in the mirror, I looked like a kangaroo!!!

So, I searched the "Realself" website for doctors near me. I sent emails to a few companies and no one responded. I began making phone calls and half of them didn't answer, others didn't want to render any pricing information, which made me a bit skeptical... Nevertheless, I called Dr, Thomas Walek's office. The receptionist answered promptly, answered all my questions and I had a consultation appt 4 days later (6/27/14).

At the consultation, I attempted to tell Dr. Walek what I wanted done. Yes, I felt he ignored most of my requests. Anyway, I decided to go with Dr. Walek based on his reviews.

Thanks.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Surgery day, 7/2/14. Everything went great!! All professionals involved in my care conducted themselves accordingly. 7/16/14, I see a dramatic difference and I am loving it. According to what I'm seeing in the mirror, Dr, Walek put some work in!!! Rightfully, my stomach needed a full tummy tuck and I just got liposuction. My stomach almost looks like I had a tummy tuck. And he went beyond the basics. He even contoured my buttocks. This leads me to believe he love his job and very much takes pride in his work. Well, after doing some research, I came to understand that, by law, there's a maximum amount of fat that can be removed in one session, and he knew that most of that amount would be removed from my tummy area. This clarified that he wasn't ignoring my requests. I was in his best interest!!! Thanks.

Thanks for sharing.  How is your recovery going?  Are you willing to share some pics of your stomach area so we can see?