29, 6 Months Postpartum - Warsaw, IN

I just had my first baby 6 months ago. Prior to...

I just had my first baby 6 months ago. Prior to that i was in great shape. I have been struggling with residual belly fat after the birth. Trusculpt was a great option, no downtime, no bruising or swelling. It has been just over 1 week since my first treatment and i am blown away. My pants are looser and already feeling more confident. I will post pics as soon as i get them!

sarahlhi

Here are my 8 days post pics, still will be getting more results over the next couple weeks but these are a start.
vein institute and medi spa

Everyone was wonderful and friendly. The office was very nice and classy.

Do you know the settings that were used? I recently had the same treatment but your results are amazing!
I live in Fort Wayne, so I am going to call the place you went to. Have you lost weight that you think is from the procedure? How are your results progressing since you last posted?
I have not weighed myself since the procedure, so I am not sure about actual weight loss. I am paying more attention to how my pants are fitting. I have noticed even more reduction since I posted pictures. I will have my 4 week follow up pictures taken on Thursday. At that point I can do another treatment. I will post my pics :)
Hello, I am so happy for you , indeed it looks very good. I also intend to do that coolsculpting and want to know whether you breastfeed and saw any side effects on child. thank you
I am exclusively breastfeeding. My little one seems fine. I was very hesitant about that at first as well. I have noticed that she seems to have a little more gas lately, but we are also introducing food right now. Even with a little more gas she doesn't seem affected by it, no increased fussiness or anything.
One side note, I actually did truSculpt not CoolSculpting, but it would have the same effect as far as how the dead fat cells are processed by the body. I wanted something that offered a skin tightening benefit as well as permanent fat reduction.
From everything I've read/heard, there is NO permanent skin tightening invented yet, other than surgery of skin removal.
When I said permanent I was referring to the fat reduction portion of the treatment
I was referring to your choice of a different procedure because it also offered skin tightening. I wouldn't expect that part to last.
Thank you for your answer. It helps me a lot. When my child was introduced food we also had some small issues: gas, sometimes vomiting (as his stomach was not customed to food), fuzziness. Good luck with introducing food and I will all keep you infomred on my results (hope it worths it:)
Thank you! Keep me posted!
Hello, my darling, I did the treatment on Monday, the 10 of March, sooner than I expected. It was very good and I had no sign left on my skin, nothing at all and felt good. I did not do any photos, but indent to do one at least today and every week, just to monitor and hope it will become visible too. Good luck and looking forward to your photos.
Trusculpt?
I did a ton of research before deciding what fat treatment to do. This one is a little newer than Coolsculpting and uses radio frequency heat so you get skin tightening, too. From all that I read most radio frequency treatments are temporary, but this one is permanent. Super excited about my results already.
Sounds like the opposite of Coolsculpting then, since this is a freezing treatment.
It is basically the opposite, I tried to post this review under truSculpt but it kept redirecting to the Coolsculpting area.