29, 6 Months Postpartum - Warsaw, IN

I just had my first baby 6 months ago. Prior to...

I just had my first baby 6 months ago. Prior to that i was in great shape. I have been struggling with residual belly fat after the birth. Trusculpt was a great option, no downtime, no bruising or swelling. It has been just over 1 week since my first treatment and i am blown away. My pants are looser and already feeling more confident. I will post pics as soon as i get them!

Trusculpt?
I did a ton of research before deciding what fat treatment to do. This one is a little newer than Coolsculpting and uses radio frequency heat so you get skin tightening, too. From all that I read most radio frequency treatments are temporary, but this one is permanent. Super excited about my results already.

sarahlhi

Here are my 8 days post pics, still will be getting more results over the next couple weeks but these are a start.

Do you know the settings that were used? I recently had the same treatment but your results are amazing!
I live in Fort Wayne, so I am going to call the place you went to. Have you lost weight that you think is from the procedure? How are your results progressing since you last posted?
I have not weighed myself since the procedure, so I am not sure about actual weight loss. I am paying more attention to how my pants are fitting. I have noticed even more reduction since I posted pictures. I will have my 4 week follow up pictures taken on Thursday. At that point I can do another treatment. I will post my pics :)
vein institute and medi spa

Everyone was wonderful and friendly. The office was very nice and classy.