Asymmetrical Breasts, 350 CC Too Much? - Warsaw, Poland

I have very asymmetrical breasts, the left one is...

I have very asymmetrical breasts, the left one is a 34 C, the right one is a 34 A. My PS suggested that I get an implant of around 280 cc in the right breast, and lift the larger one. Unfortunately she also said that with a lift the breast would end up being a medium sized B. What I am considering is getting two implants, one larger and the other one smaller, but my concern is if I choose a 350 cc for the smaller breast, and a 250 cc for the larger one, I'll end up having fake looking breasts, since they will be a lot bigger. Im around 5'7 and 130 pounds. Could someone please help, from previous experience how breasts like these might turn out? From what I've seen from pictures, I mostly worry about how they sometimes look like they're about to "pop", like the skin looks really tight and stretched out. Please help!

I added two photos , hope they're helpful

I added two photos , hope they're helpful

My GF has a very similar size ratio to your breasts and i have to say i wouldnt change them at all - i absolutely love he lopsided breasts, theyre so natural and sexy.

magpl, I have heard of breasts swelling unevenly. Hopefully this is the case with you. Here's what some doctors have to say about breast asymmetry after surgery. You might want to post after pics so we can visualize what you're describing, but that's totally up to you. No pressure!

You're just about a week out now. Here's some info I dug up about breast implants for asymmetrical breasts, though yours seem more extreme than the breasts talked about here. Definitely talk this through very thoroughly with your surgeon to make sure you're on the same wavelength. And please come back and let us know how you're healing.

Im two days post op and feeling back and chest pains, but nothing out of the ordinary. What Im worried about is that one breast appears to be larger than the other, is it possible that one breast is more swollen? Do they swell up equally?? Im stressing , please help
Hey I saw your message and I never had back and chest pains after although as soon as I got home I got on my pain medicine and muscle relaxer imediately I also slept on a wedge pillow to keep me in upright position for 3 weeks to avoid swelling and easier to get up and down it was great highly recommend that . I am guessing that you have more cc in one breast then the other breast not sure if you did but I did and it does appear that one looks larger then the other but i did have alot more swelling in my smaller breast In my case I thought the same thing now almost 6 wks post op they look the same now.(Call your Surgeon) and also it is just the second day believe me they change everyday so don't freak out just relax easier said then done though cause I did to, then made sure I was a regular caller with my nurse asking all kinds of questions and that's how I found this site lol :)
417 thank you for the post. I'm going to look for a Warners bra this weekend.

Thanks,
Theresa
Oh and hey don't forget to bring photo's of what you might want to look simular to even the surgery date you can show them to surgeon before just to make sure they know what you want exactly but I would for sure do that sooner then that to make for sure they have that size implant avaiable I brought lots of photo's with me it worked out great got exactly what I wanted :)
Thank you so much for all your help. I ordered my bras already and I found some at Marshalls too for $10. How are you feeling? My surgery is next week so I am very anxious and scare at the same time. It is so nice to get your feedbacks because it makes me feel I am not alone in this journal. Take care.

Lasky
You are So welcome I love this website because it help's everyone to kinda get an idea what to expect and the complications we hear are very real and to make sure we make the right choice that's why I went under the muscle to avoid my breast tissue being effected and also was scared that God forbid you have a lump a mamogram might not detect breast cancer at least that's what I have heard and rupture implant . My situation was kind of like yours as well I went with 350cc implants and my left breast was filled with 370cc and right breast was filled with 425cc so now they match yeah!Oh and to help you with the bra it is on the warners bra website it is #2085 that I have and Love it if you have any more questions just email
Hey Girl I got your message my doctor gave me 2 bra's with my surgery that he want's me to wear until between 4-6 wks I am almost to my 4th week Yeah I would not recomend a sports bra unless your doctor approves it it can be to tight and not have the breast pocketts like a bra for your breast to stay in the pockett and seperate also ,the picture of me with my sports bra I took I just wanted to see what it looked like quick while I was washing my bra's but then I quickly took it off not comfortable at all and to tight only had it on for like a quick 5 minutes the picture with the hot pink shirt the white bra under it is actually the one he prescribed to me it is spandex and lycra but it is a bra very comfortable maybe they have a web site you can get the same type of bra it is made by warner my size is 34 d and fits perfect and comfortable let me know what you find out :)
Thank you so much for responding. I am looking right now in the warner website. There are so many of them, and honestly I hate bra shopping..lol My surgery will be next week and I am very excited to see the results. I really like how your look. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Hello,I had surgery one week ago today. I was a 38A/B and my physician put 440cc & 420 cc. They look big now to me, but I was wondering if the size will increase as they settle or drop?

I've been wearing a sports bra too, I hate it. I'm sent an email to my physicians' office today asking about this.

Thanks,
Hello Teresa,

What size did 440cc take you? I am a very small A and I hope 375cc can take me to a least a medium C. Also, I heard you breasts look a little bit smaller after the swelling goes down. I have a friend that experienced the same, and now she looks amazing.

Lasky
Good morning. The 440 cc is suppose to take me to a D cup, but a full C will be fine with me. I was an A/B cup before surgery. I'm going to look for a Warners bra this weekend so I will let you know what size I have to get.

Theresa
I was worried about the same thing I think anyone that has anything done to there body it's a little scary especially to our appearance I went under the muscle and have very soft looking breast since my surgery was done but remember they are fake individual results may vary and for awhile they will be swelling and look like they will pop lol but it will go away make sure you put on sizers and wear them around the house for a few days and also make sure you are very comfortable with your PS and make sure they are board certified and have lots of expieriance before making any decisions . There is a way to do the rice test or water test if you don't want to buy sizers things you will need knee high panty hose rice and a measuring cup or ziplock bags and water I like the rice better and a sports bra fill it to your desired amount 250cc is 1 cup of rice and 240cc with water it is not completely accurate of course but it is fun to see what you might look like Good Luck :)
Hello you look amazing. I am getting my surgery done next week. I am a small A and I going to get 375cc or small C. Can you tell me what type of sport bra are recommended. My surgeon told me any sport bra but they are many of them. Thanks for your help.