Asymmetrical Breasts, 350 CC Too Much? - Warsaw, Poland

I have very asymmetrical breasts, the left one is...

I have very asymmetrical breasts, the left one is a 34 C, the right one is a 34 A. My PS suggested that I get an implant of around 280 cc in the right breast, and lift the larger one. Unfortunately she also said that with a lift the breast would end up being a medium sized B. What I am considering is getting two implants, one larger and the other one smaller, but my concern is if I choose a 350 cc for the smaller breast, and a 250 cc for the larger one, I'll end up having fake looking breasts, since they will be a lot bigger. Im around 5'7 and 130 pounds. Could someone please help, from previous experience how breasts like these might turn out? From what I've seen from pictures, I mostly worry about how they sometimes look like they're about to "pop", like the skin looks really tight and stretched out. Please help!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I added two photos , hope they're helpful

I added two photos , hope they're helpful

My GF has a very similar size ratio to your breasts and i have to say i wouldnt change them at all - i absolutely love he lopsided breasts, theyre so natural and sexy.

magpl, I have heard of breasts swelling unevenly. Hopefully this is the case with you. Here's what some doctors have to say about breast asymmetry after surgery. You might want to post after pics so we can visualize what you're describing, but that's totally up to you. No pressure!

You're just about a week out now. Here's some info I dug up about breast implants for asymmetrical breasts, though yours seem more extreme than the breasts talked about here. Definitely talk this through very thoroughly with your surgeon to make sure you're on the same wavelength. And please come back and let us know how you're healing.