Happy with my New Smile! - Warren, NJ

I love my Lumineers. I decided to do this...

I love my Lumineers. I decided to do this procedure to my teeth before my wedding. I have always had misshapen, flouride stained teeth with a small gap in the front. I had the top 8 done. I got one tooth for free, but otherwise it was $1000/tooth. The process wasn't too painful and I am a complete baby at the dentist. The worst part was after the teeth were cemented on, having them filing with a tiny metal saw between each tooth. It was nerve wracking hearing that sawing sound in your head and then the occasional nik on the gums.

It has now been 5 years since I had them done and I am still happy. I do have to go back and have a bleach treatment done because along the gum line the bonding discolors. Also, I have noticed a small chip at the very top along the gum line on my front tooth. it's up so high though that no one can see it. Not a priority to fix now. They don't seem overly bulky, but there is a difference between the thickness of these teeth and the ones without the Lumineer. That is why I also got 8, so with my smile, I can't see back far enough to even notice that. I am very happy and now completely 100% comfortable taking pictures from every angle, especially close ups!

Dr. Steven Greenbaum