Warning Ten+ Years Later

I had lipo done more than 10 years ago. I was in...

I had lipo done more than 10 years ago. I was in my 40s and in pretty good shape when I had my belly, butt and thighs done, all below my waist. I think the procedure is less painful now that they use smaller instruments but the pain during recovery was really difficult. I thought the results were minor but I wasn't unhappy. Now in my 50s and having gone through menopause and gained some weight, I have to warn you that the fat comes on in new places. The area above my waist is big! The fat is on my back and the area under my breasts above my belly. Also my upper arms. It is not as natural or evenly spread out as it would have been without the lipo. I thought the results were minor before but now I don't. Just a warning.

Hi, thanks for the warning. I wish I saw your post b4 I got lipo 41 days ago. Wish I didn't. But I did, now I'm afraid of the side effects. Question: after liposuction, did you workout regularly and have a balanced diet? I worried that no matter what I do, I will end up regretting having this procedure years later. Let me know. Thanks.