Upper and Lower Kids - Great Experience -Waltham, MA

My experience with upper and lower lid surgery...

My experience with upper and lower lid surgery with Dr. Kapadia was fantastic. I'm thrilled with the results. For more on Dr Kapadia, read my physician review. I highly recommend him and the procedure. It was a piece of cake, painless, recovery was easy, and I never needed any pain meds or even Tylenol afterward. I had severe under eye bags and some upper lid puffiness. I felt like everytime I looked in a mirror, all I saw were bags. I looked tired or sad all the time, and I was neither! Today, I look more rested and alert, and I often go without eye makeup...just a little mascara...something I never would have done before. The surgery was so worth it. I have no visible scars after several months, and my eyes look completely natural. I had no complications and an easy recovery.

Thanks for sharing your story.  Glad to hear you had such an easy recovery!  Keep us posted!

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

I had been going to Dr Kapadia for Botox and Juvederm for some time so there was no question when I finally found the nerve and time to do upper and lower eyelid surgery, he was the one I would trust. With injections, he had proven to be genuinely kind, always took time to explain what he was doing and the anticipated results, and always achieved a "natural look", not overdone. Having this experience with injections, I was confident I would get the same with the surgery. The surgery was a terrific experience. The procedure was a piece of cake. I never experienced any pain or discomfort and never even took Tylenol after I got home. Swelling and bruising were pronounced, as Dr K advised they would be, but I was driving within a couple of days and able to go out with makeup and sunglasses. Most importantly, I'm thrilled with the results. My eyes look completely natural, only "better". The skin is not tight or pulled, just without the under eye puffiness that I had before and no droopiness on my upper lids. People keep telling me I look younger or I look great, but it's clear they can't put their finger on what's different. It's been several months and my scars are undetectable. I highly recommend Dr Kapadia. He's a great surgeon, genuinely nice person, his assistant Donna is wonderful, and they schedule appointments so that they run on time and don't keep patients waiting. Great practice for injections or surgery.