Can't Wait to See the Results - Waltham, MA

After many many months trying to decide whether I...

After many many months trying to decide whether I wanted smartlipo or zeltiq I decided on the Zeltiq procedure just for the facts that I wanted to be able to get up and out and get on with my daily routine. I've researched the company and read every review on this site.

I've struggled with my love handles now for 4 years, even went to a trainer and nothing would get rid of them. I'm 5'2" 127lbs.

The nurse prepared me for the worst. Honestly everybody is different. I did not have any discomfort at all. After the first round on the right love handle, it looked pretty red and bulging but because it was frozen I didnt even feel it. Same with the left side. I watched a movie and read a magazine and the 2 hours just flew by.

Today I'm wearing a belly band and I feel great. I can't wait to see the end results.

It's been 8 months and sorry to say I did not see the results I was wishing for. Even with a healthy diet and exercise. $1200.00 bucks down the drain! Glad to see many others success.
Make sure they are plastic surgern... get smart lipo..... or to save money go to teaching hospital like mass general thru treaching program. I get half off. I love m y tummy tuck tesults. I got three reviews check then out
I wish I had never done Smart Lipo. I am now an apple when I was once a pear. And I'm working out and eating very well-- so before anyone goes down that road....I think there is more to the woman's endocrine system than we fully understand and removing fat via these methods is very upsetting to the system.
Nicole

Excellent and caring staff, answered all my questions and concerns.