Can't Wait to See the Results - Waltham, MA

After many many months trying to decide whether I...

After many many months trying to decide whether I wanted smartlipo or zeltiq I decided on the Zeltiq procedure just for the facts that I wanted to be able to get up and out and get on with my daily routine. I've researched the company and read every review on this site.

I've struggled with my love handles now for 4 years, even went to a trainer and nothing would get rid of them. I'm 5'2" 127lbs.

The nurse prepared me for the worst. Honestly everybody is different. I did not have any discomfort at all. After the first round on the right love handle, it looked pretty red and bulging but because it was frozen I didnt even feel it. Same with the left side. I watched a movie and read a magazine and the 2 hours just flew by.

Today I'm wearing a belly band and I feel great. I can't wait to see the end results.

Nicole

Excellent and caring staff, answered all my questions and concerns.

It's been 8 months and sorry to say I did not see the results I was wishing for. Even with a healthy diet and exercise. $1200.00 bucks down the drain! Glad to see many others success.
Did it work?
yeah any photo's of the "after" results?? very curious!

Hi Franci, do you have any after photos to share with us yet?  We are eager to see the results!

Kate

Hi Sharon,
I feel great, there really wasn't any pain at all.
I know it looks like it does but actually it protrudes out because the suction of the device and the fact that it is frozen. The nurse massages the area and it went down in seconds. It's been almost a week and no problems at all.
I'll keep you all posted.
Thanks
Franci

Hi franci -- That second pic looks sore! Glad to hear it didn't actually hurt. :) How are you doing now?