Happy So Far but Discouraged About What I Hope is Temporary Water Weight Gain - Waltham, MA

I am a 53 year old woman, 120 lbs, and in good...

I am a 53 year old woman, 120 lbs, and in good shape except for hideous thighs and butt despite exercise and healthy eating. I have wasted so much money on lotions and potions, treatments and supplements. When I learned about Cellulaze I was so excited!
My procedure was done in Waltham, MA one week ago. It cost $8,000.00 due to the large amount of area to be treated. The procedure itself was painless. The bruising, sweling, and pain following were and still are significant. I'm pleased to see smooth skin under the bruising and swelling. I must say that I'm discouraged about a 10 lb weight gain and hope it's temporary water weight.
To reiterate what other reviewers have written, I do not expect to have supermodel legs, I am just "over the moon excited" to no longer be embarrassed.
Summary:
Painful, expensive, difficult for friends and family to understand, but....SO WORTH IT!

Peter Kury

I trusted the doctor's expertise with this relatively new procedure. I researched his background and credentials and was impressed. That being said, his bedside manner is poor. He seemed disinterested in me, and made me feel ugly. My determination to get this done is what made me overcome how I feel I was treated.

Hey BC in NH....I hope all is well n u received maximum results... Please update us....n if possible can u post before n after pictures....thanx

It would make sense that the extra 10 pounds would be water weight, especially if you haven't changed anything else. I'll be interested to hear how that continues to change as you heal up though.