Awesome!!! - Walpole, MA

I recently completed my Invisalign treatment. And...

I recently completed my Invisalign treatment. And I am more than satisfied with my results. At first, I did not want to spend all that money to get my teeth fixed. I had gaps in numerous places in my teeth. However, after careful consideration I decided to take the leap and started the process. It took close to about 2 year for the whole treatment to be completed. I am very happy with my results. It was the best decision I ever made.

invisalign

N/a
Dr. Kevin P. Mischley

Great office and everyone is very welcoming and friendly.

Looks good! :)
What type of retainers do you have? Bonded?
Looking good! How many trays were in your treatment?
Initially I had 36 total then after the 36 I required an additional 12 trays to finish closing the gaps. Although I am done with my treatment I still require to wear retainers nightly.
Hi!  Thanks for reviewing your doctor :D.  You said you had a lot of gaps.  Did you have any bite issues other other malocclusions as well?  Like did you have an overbite or overjet (where your teeth stuck out toward your lips).  If you have any, pictures are super helpful--especially before pictures.  A lot of people are looking for teeth like theirs, to see if others in a similar situation have had good results.
Yes I also had an overbite. I've posted pictures please refer to them.
Thank you!  Those are great pictures, and your teeth look beautiful in the after! :D