No More Spare Tire! - Walnut Creek, CA

I am in pretty good shape but have that annoying...

I am in pretty good shape but have that annoying spare tire around my belly which was really bugging me, can't work it off, but didn't really want to go thru lipo. This did the trick for me. I went to DR. Christine Lee at the EAst Bay Laser & Skin Center in Walnut Creek. It wasn't too much of a drive and she has a very nice office. She was the only doctor I could find who was doing it in my area. Dr. Lee and her staff are wonderful. They made me feel very comfortable.

I got some Percocet (or Percodan?) before they started treating. It went much faster than I thought...maybe about half an hour or so once the treatment started. She drew a grid on me with boxes and numbers to keep track, think they said I had something like 60 pulses. They charge per pulse so if I had more boxes or squares drawn on me it would have taken more pulses. Dr. Lee did the treatment herself and she went over each box or square at least 3 times. So, the treatment was not bad...some areas a little stingy. I've had much worse with getting waxing. It's nothing to go thru especially now after i've seen the results!

They told me it may take 3 months to see the results but I've already lost 2 inches!! after only a few weeks!! Amazing!! I already look better :) I'm already planning out another treatment for another trouble spot of mine around the hips. Can't wait!

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon