Love the Results! - Walnut Creek, CA

I've had both Restylane and Juvederm lip...

I've had both Restylane and Juvederm lip injections and was very please with both procedures. I didn't realize how much volume my lips had lost with age until looking at old photographs. I did not want huge, unnatural appearing lips and my dermatologist injected enough to restore my former fullness, which left me with a much more youthful appearance. While I found Juviderm to last much longer in the areas around my mouth (over a year) it did not last any longer in the lip area than did Restlane. I haven't had either in a few years but plan to indulge myself again soon.

I do recommend doing your research and find a skilled MD that specializes in cosmetic procedures. A friend recently went to a spa to have dermal fillers in her lips and she came out looking like she had grown a duck's beak.

He has retired so I cannot refer.

Hi Colorado,

Thanks for the review. Again, you have provided great information to the community. Yes, members have mentioned time and time again that a skilled professional is the way to go, glad you could find someone. Are you going to continue getting these procedures done? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you are comfortable.

Thanks,