Tummy Tuck Without Drains - Walnut Creek, CA

Does Not Use DRAINS Which is a HUGE Deal..less...

Does Not Use DRAINS Which is a HUGE Deal..less Chance of Infection and Bad Scars That Drains Can Cause.

Advice I give anyone a lot of PS are Major surgeries and not a day at the spa. Do not base your choice on pricing or doctors that are polished sales men. Do your reseach and do not chose your doctor lighty!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Only doctor in the area that I know of that takes the extra time and care to preform his surgeries without drains. This is HUGE since drains can get infected and caused bad scars. I had tummy tuck, liposuction, breast reduction, lift and imolants and a nose job. No major issues at all and at 6 months out my scars look amazing. My breast are soft and full just right size for my body type. Tummy tuck and liposuction reduced my jean sizes by 4 sizes and that was within 3 months. My nose is natural and looks like it was formed in the womb. It does not look like a nose job at all. I am 100% happy with everything! Dr. B is top in his field and just a good guy as well. That something that you can not always find. He answered my call at 5am on Thanksgiving morning and all my calls after that. He never started a sentence with, I you ever thought about...". In short he does not try and upsell his clients ever. I simply can not say enough nice things about him and his work on me. I wish I could give him 10 stars!