So Impressed - Walnut Creek, CA

I am so happy with the outcome of my nose. It has...

I am so happy with the outcome of my nose. It has only been two weeks post op but I am so impressed and extremely happy. The procedure went well and there was only pain for the first few days post op. I'm still experiencing some swelling but I didn't bruise at all. I'm really happy with the results!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty  community.

I am glad ur surgery was a success. Pls post ur photos.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  I would love to see photos if you're willing to share.  Please keep us updated.  So glad that you're happy with your results thus far.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is an amazing surgeon. He is extremely professional and is very honest with his patients about realistic results. I am so glad that the procedure is over and I can't thank Dr. Kim enough for all he has done. I definitely recommend.