Liposuction of the Lower Abdomen - Walnut Creek, CA

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is direct and to the point; I like that she doesn't mince her words and tells you what she thinks is best for you. I was quite impressed with Dr. Lee the morning of my procedure when I told her that my husdand said I could go ahead and get my upper abdomen done if I really wanted to, and believe me I really wanted to, why not right? I'm there! But Dr. Lee told me to wait that it wasn't necessary. Tell me how many Drs would say that? I can not stress how happy I am to this day with the results. I also have to add that I met Dr. Lee when I was in my 20ies (I'm 42 now) and she was a godsend. I had some moles removed and the Dr who did the procedure really messed me up. He then sent me to a plastic surgeon who didn't help and that dr set up a meeting with Dr. Lee. I had huge scars from the mess up on my upper chest that, as Dr. Lee thought, looked like gun shot wounds. Dr. Lee became my advocate to have my insurance cover the cost and fixed my scars with laser treatments over a course on months and months and I have to add that she invented the laser. If it hadn't been for Dr. Lee I would still have the horrible scars so it was a no brainer to go to her for my liposuction procedure.