Liposonix Treatment - Walnut Creek, CA

I had my Liposonix treatment just the other day....

I had my Liposonix treatment just the other day. The procedure was very easy. I had my lower abdomen (pooch) and my love handles treated. Dr. Lee treated each area with a series "pulses". She offered pain meds before the procedure but I decided not to have them. I could see why some people would want them but I personally found the procedure very tolerable.

Each pulse feels like a prolonged electrical charge with some spiking of the current and movement of the charge in each area. After the procedure I had some tenderness to the treated areas which also was slightly warm to the touch. I was able to immediately resume normal activities.

The next day some slight bruising appeared in the treated areas. It is too soon to see the results - I was told it would be 8-12 weeks before the final results could be seen. I'll update then.

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

How can you write something was "worth it" if you just had it "the other day" and don't see a result yet? Misleading
I wish the people that posted on here many months ago, would give us all an update on their final Liposonix results.
How many passes of liposonix and at what frequency gives best results?

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for you review. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Kirsty