Fraxel Re:pair Co2 Laser Treatment Gave Excellent Results - Walnut Creek, CA

I had the fraxel re:pair co2 laser treatment done...

I had the fraxel re:pair co2 laser treatment done on Nov. 4. I am 66 and previously had two fraxel restore treatments which did nothing for me. So I opted to go to the more invasive co2 re:pair laser.

I am delighted with the co2 fraxel re:pair results. It erased all the lines and age spots from my forehead which is now smooth and beautiful.

It improved and made the skin texture on my face and neck much more youthful too.I went out in public with base and sunscreen at nine days and looked okay.

The cons are looking absolutely terrible,red, scabbed and swollen for about four to five days.Tolerable pain after surgery for two days. Aquaphor helped alot. I sm delighted with the result - it's taken ten years off my face and neck.

A friend liked my result so much, she had the same procedure done a month later!

The results have lasted from this process. My skin...

The results have lasted from this process. My skin continues to look great!

Danville Dermatologic Surgeon

My dermatologist owns his own fraxel re:pair co2 laser and has considerable experience even though the procedure is fairly new. He uses tumescent(local) anesthesia and was expert in his treatment, care and aftercare. He is meticulous in achieving an outstanding result. Friendly, supportive staff too.