Married 35 Yrs 3 Daughters - Walnut Creek, CA

Wanted to do this for years. Painful neck, back,...

Wanted to do this for years. Painful neck, back, shoulders. But mostly the size was just way too large for my small 4'10 inch frame. I've been busty since I was 11 years old and I was tired of lugging those monsters around. I'm so happy now and completely satisfied with the entire experience. My recovery was quick and the scars are almost gone. I had drains for 6 days and was happy when they were out. Bra shopping as been an experience but I think the most important thing I learned was I wish I was prepared more for the first time I saw the result. The scabs and blood and ick didn't bother me but seeing the drastic size change really put me in shock. I was happy but it was still a strange experience. We really need to be prepped for the big change. I got real quiet and a little shaky. It only lasted a minute but was still a big shock. Other than that I'm extremely happy and can't stop looking and massaging and showing them off !
Dr Song

At first my PS was reluctant with my health issues. BP, BMI. But my own doctor was on board so he agreed. He did a fabulous job and I have nothing but praise for him. He's an artist ! I would highly recommend my surgeon.