400 cc's moderate profile, under the muscle.

I'm a 33 year old mother of two boys. I nursed...

I'm a 33 year old mother of two boys. I nursed both for almost a year each. (which messed up my nipples.)I'm 5'9 and weigh 145 pounds.
I'm so excited to have boobs. I've had A cups my whole life and alway looked at women with bigger breasts and thought they looked more Feminine. I wanted to wait until after I had kids and now is the time! I can't wait to fill out a bra and feel sexy in Lingerie. I'm also nervous because my boys love to be held and are very Rambunctious. My husband took a week off of work and my mother-in-law will help the next week. I hope this is enough.

I had my Preop today

I had my preop today and it went great. My ps went over the procedure and what is going to happen the day of the surgery. Its schedualed for 730 am. I also decided on having my nipples shortened in length. I guess its pretty easy to do and will be able to wear Pasties. He recommends that I go between 400 and 425 cc's. I can't wait, I feel so excited and also nervous but in a good way.

Are rice sizers accurate?

I'm wondering if rice sizers give you a similar look? I tried it tonight and wonder if its big enough. Can any of you ladies tell me if it compared to the real thing?

Pretty boobs. :-)

Here are some BA that I wish mine would look like.

Last day with small boobs. :-)

It's my last day with small boobies. I am a stomach sleeper and realized last night that I will not be able to do that for a long time.
I'm so excited for my BA tomorrow. It's scheduled for 730am, first patient of the day. I can't wait to look down and see some Cleavage! I've been pretty nervous for a couple of weeks now. Today and yesterday I only felt pure excitement. I know everything is going to be great!

I did it!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I did it and I'm fine. All drugged up because I'm in a lot pain when I move. I will post a picture tomorrow. Thank you all for the encouraging words.

Lots of rest.

I had my hubby take some pictures. After a couple Picts I had to lay back down because I got light headed. My PS had me bring in a bra and he cut holes in it to make sure my boobs wouldn't drop to far. If you notice in my pre op pictures, my left breast had two creases. This can sometimes cause a double bubble. I'm going to be wearing it until Tuesday. He also said that I would be most sore in the Cleavage area because I had none at all and he had to make room. I am so happy, my dream to have breasts has finally come true. By the way, my husband has been so great taking care of me and our two boys. He said he likes taking care of me and I like it too. I'm a stay at home mom and I always take care of everyone. It's really great to get pampered, I even got a foot Massage.

Day 2 post op

I'm feeling much better today. I've been taking it easy and I'm finding it easier to get in and out of bed. I posted a couple pictures with a shirt on because my bruising looks bad and I wanted to see how I looked in clothes. It looks like I did with a padded bra with a little extra. I'm so happy!

Day 4 post op and feeling better.

Everyday movements are getting easier and easier. I'm a believer in slow and steady wins the race. :-) I've really been trying to take it easy and rest. My first post op appointment is tomorrow! All I can say is that every time I look down or feel my chest, I get so happy. I've wanted boobs forever and now I have them.

Day 4

Here's a picture of the front

1st post op visit

It was my first post op visit. He said everything looks good. I was taught some breast movement exercises. He had my moving the implant up and my right one did not like to be moved (Ouch). I have to do the 4 times a day until my next visit. Btw, i get my stitches out next week. My ps shorted the length of my nipple. i never had sensitive nipples and now i do, so thats a bonus.
I was able to hang out with my kids more today. I'm still sore and tired but it was nice to just play and cuddle.

Getting back into the swing of things

Everyday, the pain goes away a little more. Today is 8 days post op. I actually felt good enough to try on some cute clothes today. I swear, bigger boobs makes everything look better. My husband loves them too. ;-) I can't wait until the are all settled but don't mind how they are now. Good luck to all you ladies getting close to your day.

Looking bigger!

I am still happy with the size but they are getting bigger. I read a lot about boob greed and how they don't think they look big enough. I feel the opposite! Every day they look bigger and bigger. I swear I woke up today and looked in the Mirror and they grew!
I had my second post op today and he removed the tape from the incision and the stitches from my nipples. I had them shortened. I'm going to try to do a before and after to see if I can show the difference. My nipples used to bend down and look at the ground, they seemed sad. Now they are happy.
Also he gave more "exercises" to help with my cleavage.

Shopping can be fun!

I went bra shopping today at Victoria's Secret. I got measured as a 34d. It was so fun to fill out a bra. I also tried on some summer tops and everything looks filled out. Posted a new picture of a bra I got.

New Bra

Hope this posted.

Feeling great!

I'm 5 weeks post op and feeling great. I love having boobs. I'm back to the gym and running. My stamina needs to be built back up and I know that will take time. I'm not doing any chest exercises because it feels awkward. I'm just happy to be pain free and back in the swing of things. Life Seems to be a little more exciting with boobs. My hubby and I always have had a great love life but with this added confidence it's gotten even better. I am one happy momma. :-)

Getting more feeling back.

I lost some feeling in my cleavage area and it's starting to return. My doctor said it would come back but you never know. I feel great the only thing that feels weird is when I use my chest muscles. I never liked push-ups and now I really don't.
My hubby and I are going to Mexico and I can't wait to get into a bikini and feel confident. I know we will have a great time. My only concern is leaving the kids. They are excited to spend time with their grandparents though.

3 months

I feel like my breasts are a part of me now. For the first month or two I noticed the weight of the implants and now I can't tell. My right one has settled a little more than the left in the past week and hope the left settles soon.
Some nice things about having implants are that I never would go in public without a bra before and now I can. I love the tank tops with built in bras. I also now love swimsuit shopping. It's become fun because I don't have to worry about if it's padded enough. ;-)

5 Months

It's already been 5 months now. It feels like they really are a part of me now. I still find myself feeling self conscious about showing to much boob. They don't look that big, but in some shirts they look huge. I think I've become more modest because I don't want the wrong attention.
Dr. Degnan

Dr. Degnan has been wonderful. When I went in for my consultation he was very thorough and told me all the questions I should be asking a ps. He basically interviewed himself. He spent a little over an hour with me. He showed me lots of pictures of boobs that looked like mine so I could get an idea of how mine would turn out. I loved all his pictures. I just knew that he was the doctor I wanted. On my pre op he went over everything again and we talked more about sizes. Surgery day came and he helped ease my nerves and I felt he knew the look I was going for. He called me later that night to check in and to see how i was feeling. He said to call him anytime, day or night with any questions. I am one happy customer!

Looking good
I plan on scheduling a consultation with Dr.D soon and yours look amazing! Definitely makes me feel good about it. I know you gots yours done during winter but would you advise against doing them during summer time? I'd like to schedule a surgery by the end of this year (sooner the better) but I want to look "normal" for lake season :P i know it takes a while to drop but yours look fantastic even a few weeks later!
It took about a month for the boxy look to go away and to look "normal". It's so nice to finally have cleavage though. It's refreashing to finally fill out a swimsuit without padding. I'm sure you will love it. Good luck!
I'm having hard time figuring out what size I want. I also have done the rice thing, do you think thats accutate ??
Yes, it was accurate. :-)
Love your results ! Do you mind if I send you a message, I have some questions
Sorry, I haven't been on the website lately. I'd love to answer any questions you have.
Wow, you look awesome!!
Thank you! Only one more week for you! :-)
Think you look great, and good to hear things are getting back to normal. I am going to Mexico next month too. It will be the first time in a swimming suit in public for me also. Hope you and your husband have a great time !! Don't worry too much about the kids they will probably have fun being spoiled at their Grandparents.
Thank you! I hope you also have a great time in Mexico.
Thanks , SunnyDay33 :-) try to enjoy every minute !!!
Love your results...and the VS bra is very pretty/sexy. So happy for you! Hope I grow a bit during the d&f and make it up to a D cup too ;) Just curious what kind of sport bra your wearing at the gym. Have you found you need something with 'motion control' or full support when you run?
Hi, I bought a bunch of sports bras. My favorite for running is The high impact sports bra by champion. The straps can go straight back or cross. I bought a Fiona sports bra but it seems very Matronly and was about $50 bucks. The champion was around $25 and all around more supportive and flattering. I hope this helps you. You are looking great!
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean about some of them being matronly. I know it's all under clothing but a lot of them looked like battle armour and were a contortion act to get on. I settled on a few Adidas and an Under Armour bra. They're all comfy and medium impact so I can probably double up if the girls get out of control. Thx again :)
Gorgeous results! I'll be showing the PS your pics at my consult coming up! :)
Thank you! You're going to love having boobs. It's so much fun. :-)
Wow, you're running at 5 weeks! I was wondering when I could get back on the elliptical... that's awesome!!! And KUDOS to you for doing something for yourself!!! Being a mom is hard work...I remember thinking about getting BA done years ago but I felt like it just wasn't time because I my kids were so small and needed so much care. WHen I got the BA done I LOVED the freedom to do something that was just for me!
Once I hit four weeks everything felt great. I have a nice high impact sports bra and it feels good to run. You are looking great! Time goes by fast once the pain goes away.
Thanks! I need a good running bra. Recommendations?
You look great , and it is nice to have boobs !!!
Didn't see this when I posted about sports bras above. Thx for the info!
You look great! Very natural.
The shape is looking great! I feel like mine look big some days and then the very next day they look small. I wonder why they seem to fluctuate so much. What kind of exercises are you doing?
I haven't felt like mine have looked small yet but maybe soon. ;-) The exersises I've been doing is moving the implant up by pushing it up from the bottom and holding the outside of my boobs and push them in 95% and down slightly 5%. Are you doing any exercises?