400 cc's moderate profile, under the muscle.

I'm a 33 year old mother of two boys. I nursed...

I'm a 33 year old mother of two boys. I nursed both for almost a year each. (which messed up my nipples.)I'm 5'9 and weigh 145 pounds.
I'm so excited to have boobs. I've had A cups my whole life and alway looked at women with bigger breasts and thought they looked more Feminine. I wanted to wait until after I had kids and now is the time! I can't wait to fill out a bra and feel sexy in Lingerie. I'm also nervous because my boys love to be held and are very Rambunctious. My husband took a week off of work and my mother-in-law will help the next week. I hope this is enough.
oh wow. ur breasts look just like mine. i try wearing thick bras to make them look bigger. LOL good luck on your surgery.
Hello... I have my pre op on December 16th with Dr. D. Girls- How do you feel about transaxillary incision with silicone implants?
I am very pleased with mine. The scarring is not bad at all as he is very precise and the cuts are clean. I'll take a hidden crease scar over an ugly nipple scar any day!

I had my Preop today

I had my preop today and it went great. My ps went over the procedure and what is going to happen the day of the surgery. Its schedualed for 730 am. I also decided on having my nipples shortened in length. I guess its pretty easy to do and will be able to wear Pasties. He recommends that I go between 400 and 425 cc's. I can't wait, I feel so excited and also nervous but in a good way.

Are rice sizers accurate?

I'm wondering if rice sizers give you a similar look? I tried it tonight and wonder if its big enough. Can any of you ladies tell me if it compared to the real thing?
Good luck with everything! I'm 5'10 and 140 lbs so almost exactly the same as you and got 421 and they fit my body really well! I think you will be happy with either size and they will look so good on you! I can take a full body pic if it helps seeing them on a tall person haha I know I was on the hunt for tall girls with pictures when choosing my size! So excited for you!
Oh and also I wanted I a full C borderline D and I got measured at Victoria secret and they said I can wear either a 36C or 34 D so it turned out perfect!
Thank you, it is hard to find tall people. Yours look great, that's just the size I want!

Pretty boobs. :-)

Here are some BA that I wish mine would look like.

Good luck tomorrow! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thank you Beth!
Sunny, you're getting your twins first tomorrow! Good luck! We will be recovery buddies!!! And you're actually local as a matter of fact...sweeeeeet

Last day with small boobs. :-)

It's my last day with small boobies. I am a stomach sleeper and realized last night that I will not be able to do that for a long time.
I'm so excited for my BA tomorrow. It's scheduled for 730am, first patient of the day. I can't wait to look down and see some Cleavage! I've been pretty nervous for a couple of weeks now. Today and yesterday I only felt pure excitement. I know everything is going to be great!
woot wooottt! so exciting!! good luck :D you're going to do great!
Yay!!!! So excited for you, and yes savor the night on your belly! I miss it so much but the sacrifice was so worth it! Be thinking of you tomorrow!! You'll do great :)
Oh and I took milk of magnesia as a stool softener and it worked very well, took one dose and it worked the very next day! Eat healthy when you can and stay hydrated!!!!

I did it!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I did it and I'm fine. All drugged up because I'm in a lot pain when I move. I will post a picture tomorrow. Thank you all for the encouraging words.
Congrats ! Happy healing. ;-)
I was just looking at your profile and we both went to the same surgery center. The Chairs and warming tubes were great! Congratulations to you too, I'll be watching your posts so i'll know what to expect.
Yay! Congrats, I promise this pain goes away. Soon you will be up and about like nothing happened. Get lots of rest and happy healing :)

Lots of rest.

I had my hubby take some pictures. After a couple Picts I had to lay back down because I got light headed. My PS had me bring in a bra and he cut holes in it to make sure my boobs wouldn't drop to far. If you notice in my pre op pictures, my left breast had two creases. This can sometimes cause a double bubble. I'm going to be wearing it until Tuesday. He also said that I would be most sore in the Cleavage area because I had none at all and he had to make room. I am so happy, my dream to have breasts has finally come true. By the way, my husband has been so great taking care of me and our two boys. He said he likes taking care of me and I like it too. I'm a stay at home mom and I always take care of everyone. It's really great to get pampered, I even got a foot Massage.
wow....they look great already thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to my surgery sometime in march 2014...keep us posted on your prigress
*progress
March is just around the corner. You must be do excited.

Day 2 post op

I'm feeling much better today. I've been taking it easy and I'm finding it easier to get in and out of bed. I posted a couple pictures with a shirt on because my bruising looks bad and I wanted to see how I looked in clothes. It looks like I did with a padded bra with a little extra. I'm so happy!
You and I had the same surgery date! I am also 2 days out and am feeling better day by day. I also have 2 kiddos—one is old enough to take care of the other so it's a little easier on my end. I'm off my pain meds and trying to go on just Tylenol as I have a party to go to tomorrow. It's so surreal have a chest. I want to try everything on in my closet, but am too scared to move my arms. Hang in there and keep us posted! My stats: 5'9", 118 lbs. 325 ccs Mentor gummies under.
Are you going to add any posts or pictures to your review? Im so happy you don't need the strong pain medicine, I think I will try to stop tonight. Today was the first day I felt pretty normal. My husband made me go take it easy. Good luck, hope you have fun at the party!
I thought I would at some point, but have been shy about taking pictures and having it on my phone where my daughter or her friends might accidentally get to it! I had my post op appt today and the nurse and ps thought they looked better than average at this point and they will settle in very nicely. I've seen other friends post op and I must say that mine do look nicely shaped (no double bubbles, no snoopy shapes...hahaha). Some bruising on the side because they said I bled a little more than they would have liked. Thanks for the updates!!

Day 4 post op and feeling better.

Everyday movements are getting easier and easier. I'm a believer in slow and steady wins the race. :-) I've really been trying to take it easy and rest. My first post op appointment is tomorrow! All I can say is that every time I look down or feel my chest, I get so happy. I've wanted boobs forever and now I have them.

Day 4

Here's a picture of the front
You look wonderful, it sounds like you're healing smoothly too!
Thanks, I'm just trying to take it easy.
They look great already. my PS says I should settle in taste Bc of the breastfeeding/stretching. Do you think that's the case for you?

1st post op visit

It was my first post op visit. He said everything looks good. I was taught some breast movement exercises. He had my moving the implant up and my right one did not like to be moved (Ouch). I have to do the 4 times a day until my next visit. Btw, i get my stitches out next week. My ps shorted the length of my nipple. i never had sensitive nipples and now i do, so thats a bonus.
I was able to hang out with my kids more today. I'm still sore and tired but it was nice to just play and cuddle.

Getting back into the swing of things

Everyday, the pain goes away a little more. Today is 8 days post op. I actually felt good enough to try on some cute clothes today. I swear, bigger boobs makes everything look better. My husband loves them too. ;-) I can't wait until the are all settled but don't mind how they are now. Good luck to all you ladies getting close to your day.
Looking great!!! So happy for you:)
Thank you!

Looking bigger!

I am still happy with the size but they are getting bigger. I read a lot about boob greed and how they don't think they look big enough. I feel the opposite! Every day they look bigger and bigger. I swear I woke up today and looked in the Mirror and they grew!
I had my second post op today and he removed the tape from the incision and the stitches from my nipples. I had them shortened. I'm going to try to do a before and after to see if I can show the difference. My nipples used to bend down and look at the ground, they seemed sad. Now they are happy.
Also he gave more "exercises" to help with my cleavage.
The shape is looking great! I feel like mine look big some days and then the very next day they look small. I wonder why they seem to fluctuate so much. What kind of exercises are you doing?
I haven't felt like mine have looked small yet but maybe soon. ;-) The exersises I've been doing is moving the implant up by pushing it up from the bottom and holding the outside of my boobs and push them in 95% and down slightly 5%. Are you doing any exercises?
All I do in terms if moving them us pushing them down towards the ground while stretching one arm behind my head. The right one feels like a ball in the wrong place and hurts. I just want it to drop down!

Shopping can be fun!

I went bra shopping today at Victoria's Secret. I got measured as a 34d. It was so fun to fill out a bra. I also tried on some summer tops and everything looks filled out. Posted a new picture of a bra I got.

New Bra

Hope this posted.

Feeling great!

I'm 5 weeks post op and feeling great. I love having boobs. I'm back to the gym and running. My stamina needs to be built back up and I know that will take time. I'm not doing any chest exercises because it feels awkward. I'm just happy to be pain free and back in the swing of things. Life Seems to be a little more exciting with boobs. My hubby and I always have had a great love life but with this added confidence it's gotten even better. I am one happy momma. :-)
Love your results...and the VS bra is very pretty/sexy. So happy for you! Hope I grow a bit during the d&f and make it up to a D cup too ;) Just curious what kind of sport bra your wearing at the gym. Have you found you need something with 'motion control' or full support when you run?
Hi, I bought a bunch of sports bras. My favorite for running is The high impact sports bra by champion. The straps can go straight back or cross. I bought a Fiona sports bra but it seems very Matronly and was about $50 bucks. The champion was around $25 and all around more supportive and flattering. I hope this helps you. You are looking great!
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean about some of them being matronly. I know it's all under clothing but a lot of them looked like battle armour and were a contortion act to get on. I settled on a few Adidas and an Under Armour bra. They're all comfy and medium impact so I can probably double up if the girls get out of control. Thx again :)

Getting more feeling back.

I lost some feeling in my cleavage area and it's starting to return. My doctor said it would come back but you never know. I feel great the only thing that feels weird is when I use my chest muscles. I never liked push-ups and now I really don't.
My hubby and I are going to Mexico and I can't wait to get into a bikini and feel confident. I know we will have a great time. My only concern is leaving the kids. They are excited to spend time with their grandparents though.
I'm having hard time figuring out what size I want. I also have done the rice thing, do you think thats accutate ??
Yes, it was accurate. :-)
Love your results ! Do you mind if I send you a message, I have some questions

3 months

I feel like my breasts are a part of me now. For the first month or two I noticed the weight of the implants and now I can't tell. My right one has settled a little more than the left in the past week and hope the left settles soon.
Some nice things about having implants are that I never would go in public without a bra before and now I can. I love the tank tops with built in bras. I also now love swimsuit shopping. It's become fun because I don't have to worry about if it's padded enough. ;-)
Looking good
I plan on scheduling a consultation with Dr.D soon and yours look amazing! Definitely makes me feel good about it. I know you gots yours done during winter but would you advise against doing them during summer time? I'd like to schedule a surgery by the end of this year (sooner the better) but I want to look "normal" for lake season :P i know it takes a while to drop but yours look fantastic even a few weeks later!
It took about a month for the boxy look to go away and to look "normal". It's so nice to finally have cleavage though. It's refreashing to finally fill out a swimsuit without padding. I'm sure you will love it. Good luck!

5 Months

It's already been 5 months now. It feels like they really are a part of me now. I still find myself feeling self conscious about showing to much boob. They don't look that big, but in some shirts they look huge. I think I've become more modest because I don't want the wrong attention.
Dr. Degnan

Dr. Degnan has been wonderful. When I went in for my consultation he was very thorough and told me all the questions I should be asking a ps. He basically interviewed himself. He spent a little over an hour with me. He showed me lots of pictures of boobs that looked like mine so I could get an idea of how mine would turn out. I loved all his pictures. I just knew that he was the doctor I wanted. On my pre op he went over everything again and we talked more about sizes. Surgery day came and he helped ease my nerves and I felt he knew the look I was going for. He called me later that night to check in and to see how i was feeling. He said to call him anytime, day or night with any questions. I am one happy customer!