Beauty and the ugly stomach beast

I gained 85lb with my daughter I'm down to 125 but...

I gained 85lb with my daughter I'm down to 125 but left with saggy skin and ugly stretch marks Everywhere!! Well on May15th I'm getting a TT BL and BA. I'm not nervous im really just anxious the only thing that bothers me is that I will still have stretch marks but I hoping I will like it and it won't bother me as much.... Well advice is welcome

prego big

How big I was

wish pic for TT

She has bout the same tummy as mine. Should I show the doc. The pic yo see if I will be close?

wish bathing suit for the summer

Hope to be in this summer...yes or nah?

pre-op

Had my pre-op appointment today but the only thing I'm upset about is we didn't really go into detail about my implants and by that I mean type such as high profile etc.... I love the place and the people but getting on here I feel looked over. But no worrier I will be calling Monday to get answers. I do know I'm getting saline 300 cc o didn't really care too much about size I'm already a small c 34 to be exact so I just want more fill I'm getting a lift as well so "Perky" is the word for me. But I ready 13 days away. BTW what else I wanted added is high profile I want that bulge at the top with or w/o a bra. Comments our welcome of u feel I should address more when I call Monday

1 Day post op

Hello ladies 1 day post op & loving results so far I had full Mommy make : TT, BL wit Ba & lipo. Paint level 4 boobs sore and incision area of TT only because I have my first appointment today and they massaged my implants and want me to stand a little more upright it was exhausting. But overall of was tottaally worth it. I had a stainless TT wit structures doc says thats what causes other ladies pain so I'm glad I don't have that but I made it to the flat side and I'm feeling well no big complaints good luck ladies!

books 8 po

1st bikini pic

6 weeks and I day po. Showing off my first bikini pic
Ayman Hakki, MD

Looking good!
U look amazing !!! I love love love the bikini!!!!! Congrats lady!!
Looking good!
Thankx
Cute! You look great!
Good Thank u
How are you feeling??
U look wonderful!!!! Weeeerrrrrrk !
Holy snap you look great!!!
Thankx my self confidence has really become boosted due to my surgery! !
I think you look great! Just swollen like the rest of us! How tall are you? Your boobs do look great! We have similar body types!!
5' 2..Thankx
I think when all is said and done (in about a year) you will be very pleased with your results.
Your right
Looking good lady!
Thankx for the love!
Coming along nicely!! I remember when my sister got her breast done she had to massage them daily, she had such a hard time with it because they are so tender. Good luck sweetie, you're looking great! We're all fighting the swelling game and will for a while :-\
Congrats for losing all the weight first of all, that's one big bump you had there :) you look great already and your boobs look good too, lol where else could you say that to another woman you don't even know :)
Thank u so much definitely put a smile on my face!!
How are you doing?
I'm good, just swollen stomach.and I still have a Lil stretch marks so my stomach isn't making me so happy. Wbu?