So Confident! - Waldorf, MD

I've always been pretty fit im 5'9 average weight...

I've always been pretty fit im 5'9 average weight 160 turning 29 this past July its not clubbing as much i realized most of my weaight started to stick to my midsection and sort of gave me a ruler apperance and my little butt i did have sort of faded away constantly not buying clothes becuase it did fit right and i wanted it back plus some! I had my first procedure in February 2012 and I've been turning heads ever since way MORE Curves =) love handles GONE my fat uner my bra GONE my waist SMALL and a BUBBLE butt i was happy but i wanted more volume so I had revision surgery on 13 Sep and I am more than satified with my results already I look so curvy and NATURAL. I get so many compliments im confident not having to suck in my stomach in all of the time and wear booty pads. I LOVE Dr. Hakki, his wife Hibba, and Carla especially but the Luxxery staff are so accomodating they really changed my life!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Hakki out of 3 doctors I consulted with. He had answers gave me realistic expectations physically and emotionally. Carla was with me every step of the way before during and after both procedures I LOVE her! I wish they would have Custom After Care Garments for the BBL procedure this would be so convenient. I reccommend my freinds for the procedures they have thought/dreamed about getting as well.