2nd Vi Peel with Wonderful Results! - Waldorf, MD

I recently had my second peel and couldn't be...

I recently had my second peel and couldn't be happier with the results. My whole life I've dealt with pigmentation issues and uneven skin tone from years of acne. The peel has removed these pesky spots and has given me a fresh new start!
Day one (day peel was applied)
The peel was applied by the doctor himself (not a esthetician) and was very quick and had a mild tingly feeling that he eased with a fan in my face. He was fun and showed me the orange looking color I had on my face prior to putting on a towelette that helped to remove some if the color but activate the peel.
I went home and after about 6 hours I washed my face and used another towelette like my instructions said.

Day two
I went to work like I do everyday without a sign of peeling. (I was thankful I didn't start peeling or I would have been embarrassed)

Day three
I woke up and it finally started! Just as he said, I started peeling around my mouth, my forehead and my cheeks.

Day four
I peeled on my nose and the corners of my face

Day five
The peeling was majority of the way done and I was back at work since it was Monday. I wore minimal amount of foundation since I'm use to not leaving the house without it and was still a little red but that was all new skin.

I recommend this peel to everyone at least once in there life. If you can, I would do it every winter!
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fontana is extremely knowledgable and kind. He takes his time and really listens to your concerns. He is not pushy and doesn't try to tell you exactly what you want to hear. I look forward to going to his office because the whole experience is warm and inviting with minimal/no wait time.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your results with us.

All of your brown spots are gone?