Waiting for the Wow!!!!!!! Results

HI! Well I had the procedure done on 10/01/08...

HI! Well I had the procedure done on 10/01/08 treatment area was both arms, flanks, abdomen.

I am 3 weeks post-op now and I am starting to see a difference in my abdomen and flank area. My arms look exactly the same which is a little dissapointing. For anyone doing arms, this is the thing. I, for example have fat accumulated directly under the top of the arm this procedure involves removing more from the back side of the arm and lower arm not the top part. I guess it probably has something to do with the lymphatic tissue that is very delicate and located at the top near the breast, that's why I think that area is not touched.

Guys, don't be fooled they advertise it as little down time but be ready to at least take a week off work. The pain, especially in the abdominal area is pretty substancial. I BRUISE EASILY AND LOOKED LIKE A TRAIN RAN OVER ME.

If your circulation is not good, do start taking Arnica tabs at least 2 weeks before procedure. I will start lymphatic massage next week.

Do wear your compression garment, one that is really good, I purchased one made in Colombia (remember colombian women are really into surgery , they know their stuff.)

MY procedure was done in FT. Lauderdale,FL. it was a good experience, local anesthesia not bad.

Dr. Marc Fisher, Strax Rejuvenation

I am 5'7 weighed in at 182 surgery date, I had not exercised in 3 years had alot of fat buildup in abdomen area and thought this would be a great way to motivate myself to start exercising and begin to eat healthier