Wonderful Experience! - Wailea, HI

I work in Sales and I am 43, so I thought for...

I work in Sales and I am 43, so I thought for Lucky 44 coming up I would refresh my look. I went in to see Dr. Harper who is wonderful, patient, kind and really listens to what you want. I decided on botox around my crows feet and my forehead line. I don't have the 11 so nothing was done here. I also had Juvederm placed in my cheeks and nasal lines (smile lines) love the look, my smile feels a little tight, but duh. The botox won't kick in for another couple of days, I am supposed to come in on Friday so we can look over the results together and decide if we should inject more. This is my first time, I went in previously about 3 years ago and he asked me to wait. Which I decided to, and I so trust him! I am excited to see the results of the botox I will post soon with a botox title.

Dr. Irving Harper III

I came in for a consult, mind you I had been in 3 years previously and he wanted me to wait. Which I thought was Amazing! We talked about the improvements I wanted and we decided 30cc of Botox and one Juvederm syringe. I am not sure how much that is, if it's normal or not.