Wonderful Experience! - Wailea, HI

I work in Sales and I am 43, so I thought for...

I work in Sales and I am 43, so I thought for Lucky 44 coming up I would refresh my look. I went in to see Dr. Harper who is wonderful, patient, kind and really listens to what you want. I decided on botox around my crows feet and my forehead line. I don't have the 11 so nothing was done here. I also had Juvederm placed in my cheeks and nasal lines (smile lines) love the look, my smile feels a little tight, but duh. The botox won't kick in for another couple of days, I am supposed to come in on Friday so we can look over the results together and decide if we should inject more. This is my first time, I went in previously about 3 years ago and he asked me to wait. Which I decided to, and I so trust him! I am excited to see the results of the botox I will post soon with a botox title.

Dr. Irving Harper III

I came in for a consult, mind you I had been in 3 years previously and he wanted me to wait. Which I thought was Amazing! We talked about the improvements I wanted and we decided 30cc of Botox and one Juvederm syringe. I am not sure how much that is, if it's normal or not.

Oh that is so wonderful to hear, no bruising! I really can't wait to see your pics when a few more days have passed =) I hear you about being excited, cause I am still so happy with how things went for me, but I really would like to get the filler & July cannot come soon enough when I see DR... I haven't told anyone either, just my mom & my hubby =) My kids notice EVERYTHING but they haven't said anything except that I look happy all the time lol! So your hubby hasn't noticed? ISN'T it so awesome how the makeup smooths right on?? Such a huge relief, and for me I also have HUGE relief from my migraines and tension headaches.
Thank you Megan P and Live.. Day 4 still no bruising, so I think I am one of the Lucky Ones or Dr. Harper is that good! I am going to start another thread on the Botox, so check that one out too..

I will try to post updated photos.. I am very excited! I just had someone say to me today, oh your make-up looks wonderful! Of course, I did it the same way I did it last week! Ha! :) Made me smile...my little secret! I haven't told anyone, not even my husband. Hehe
I can't believe it but you and I have the exact same problem areas...You don't look at all 43, I thought you were half that when I saw your pics...Just got botox'd for the first time at 39 and WAIT till the 2 week point, omg I WAS AMAZED and wanted to hug the DR...Originally people were saying "NO DON'T DO THAT BOTOX! You will look weird and frozen. Get a little filler and thats it." My DR took one look and told me, "No way, not going to inject you under the eyes with fillers as it will possibly make things look puffy, and when you smile it will make the eyes look like darker circles are there etc. I'd advise you to try a little Botox first." I trust my DR and said go for it, the crepe skin under my eyes was driving me bananas, and my makeup just looked so bad no matter what I used. AFTER having the botox done to my crow's feet, OHHHH I AM SO HAPPY, and I have a very natural look. BEST OF ALL, my makeup glides on, stays on and looks fine as it did yrs ago. When I went back after 4 wks to have a little touch up, I had the DR inject my forehead and just a tiny amount for 11's (as soon as I figure out how to post a pic here I shall do so) ... THE exact day I had forehead done it immediately began to work (which was strange BC the eyes took a full 14 days). I'm thrilled with the results, I can still make a mean look when my kids need it & thus far nobody has noticed other than to say "You look so refreshed and well rested!" Now I can say that I am absolutely going back in July to have DR let me know if a little filler in upper cheek would help the hollows or if he feels absolutely content that a tiny filler under the eyes would benefit. Very excited to hear how you like the results =) (ps. I took one picture a day for the first two weeks, its really amazing to look back and see)

Looks like things turned out great for you!! Even in your befores you look much younger than 43 - lucky girl got good genes!! Keep us posted if you end up getting bruising & how things are feeling as you continue to get used to it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Botox too! :)