Botox 4 Days Ago - Waiting for Results...- Wailea, HI

It was not painful, I had no bruising, not really...

It was not painful, I had no bruising, not really even any swelling to mention. I had red dots like bug bites on my forehead for 15 minutes, then you couldn't even tell.

I am 43 and wanted a smoother youthful appearance.

Dr. Harper

Dr. Harper really listened to me and what I wanted to achieve. I had a wonderful experience and from my experience so far, I think I will be doing another treatment in the future. Because I am only on day 4, I am excited to see the results in say, about a week.

It really smoothed out your eye area. Its kind of amazing to see the differences side by side. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
I just had botox 2 days ago I thought it would be instant I now know it isn't I'm very disappointed with the results so far but I'm hoping in a week the wrinkle lines will be gone
I'm 46 and I have had Botox treatments on my face for three years now with NO problems at all. People say to me they notice something different about me (a POSITIVE difference, all of them note) but they can't put their finger on it. I've also had intense pulsating light treatments (two of them) and now most of the "ruddiness" in my face is gonzo! I look better than I did at 36! So weird, yet so cool!

Thanks for posting a botox review!! The little bug bite looking things was all I had after my treatment too, but I think mine lasted for an hour or two. Has it taken full effect now?? Would love to hear your thoughts on it!!

I am day 4 in the photos I posted yesterday. Today is day 5, Dr. Harper told me at about day 7 - 10 you will be able to tell more. The crows feet have improved since day 1 quite a bit I think. I notice even now, at rest my forehead line (s) are almost gone too. I am loving the results! IPL laser next month, then I will be done and see how it all looks. I am sure I will maintain the Botox, as it was more affordable than the Juvederm. I love the results and no one has noticed! I have had, I like your make-up, your skin looks so good and I look rested, but not even my husband had asked. It's my secret! :)