49 Years Old with 3 Adult Children - Wahroonga, AU

Over the years I had read about thread lifts and ...

Over the years I had read about thread lifts and the procedure sounded great as you get an instant face lift, but you had to continuously go back for the doctor to tighten the threads and there were great side effects with this. Then I saw an advertisement and read that there was a new procedure called Astarte thread lifts where there was minimum down time. It was a completely different procedure and sounded too good to be true. So I called the clinic after doing my research and made an appointment to see the Doctor at MD Cosmedical Solutions. He was very patient and explained the procedure in great detail. I was so excited that I booked for the following week. That was over 17 months ago. I had my marionette and the nasal labial and jaw line lifted with the threads and find that until now I am still getting amazing results. I no longer have deep lines around my nasal labial and marionette. I also found that lifting the jaw line also helped with my neck. I love it and feel that it has taken years off. I highly recommend this procedure to all you people that are concerned with their deep lines and find their skin starting to sag.
Dr Buddy Beaini

Dr Buddy Paul Beaini was so patient and informative. He even continuously followed up with the procedure to make sure that I had no concerns and that I was happy with the results. He even went out of his way and retuned my call on a weekend.