Amazing Rhinoplasty

Last year i had rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo and...

Last year i had rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo and it was the best decision i ever made in my entire life! Before my surgery i was extremely self concious of my looks. I hated smiling in pictures, was always afraid that someone was going to catch me at a bad angel.

My nose was basically ruining my life. I had a big bump and just a big nose in general. It was way to large for my face. After being so self concious for so long i finally made my appointment and went through with the surgery in may of 2010.

The surgery was nothing that i thought it would be. It was a piece of cake! I was barley in any pain. The day that i got home from surgery i felt fine. I took a week off from work just to rest until i got the cast taken off. After the cast was off i had little to no brusing.

My face was a little swollen but that was about it. It has been almost a year and a half since my surgery and my nose if completely healed. The doctor says it takes about 1 year for the nose to take it final shape. I am very pleased with my new nose. He did a wonderful job. Sometimes i look in the mirror and say that it could still be smaller but everyone tells me im crazy. If you have the chance to go through with this surgery get it done. You will not regret it!!!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

hi im considering a nose job i wont do it if i dont have a great surgeon tooo scared. you got yours in NY right? would you highly recommend him? your surgery looks like it went awesome!! how much did it end up costing? i need advice lol
Yes! It cost 5700 he was great
congrats! you look stunning! so glad i stumbled upon these reviews from real people on Dr. C otherwise I would have made a big mistake and went for an extremely EXPENSIVE and overly advertised doctor who has less experience. now im so glad i can get the nose i always wanted for good price :D
you look amazing!!!! congrats! your gorgeous by the way!!
Hi, I just wanted to ask how much of a change you saw between 6 and 12 months? Did you see consistent improvements up to the one year mark? Thanks again for all your posts!
Honestly i did not really notice any real changes after the 4 month mark. my nose seems the same to me. i actually thought for a while that i needed to make it smaller but i think thats just my insecurities getting to me
Thanks for posting. I get so excited every time I see a review of Dr. C :)
You look FABULOUS!!! I'm so glad to know that you are happy with your results. Thanks for posting a review and pics. For a while, I was the only one! Lol. Congrats on your new nose :)
I am so glad you posted this thread! I've been researching getting rhinoplasty for years, but have been getting nervous since every doctor I looked up seemed to have bad comments written about them. I know you can't always believe every blog but since further researching Dr. Ciardullo I can't find a single bad thing written about him! I'm setting up a consultation hopefully this week. So glad you love your results!
you are beautiful! Your nose before wasnt even that bad!! I love the shape of it, it turned out really nice!!
Thank you so much! Reading comments like yours makes me feel so good, considering i was so self concious for so long

Looking great! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. :)

You look so pretty. I think if your new nose was smaller, it wouldn't look as good. It fits your face perfectly, your surgeon was spot on. Enjoy!!
Thank you. Thats whats great about Dr. Ciardullo, he really knows how to make it look natural and not like you had any procedures done.
My sugery's monday :O your nose looks GREAT... you look great :)thanks for the pics :P
Good luck!
Hi! You look amazing! What exactly did you ask to have done? Did you have the tip refined also? You really look great. I am extremely happy for you! Thanks for posting your pictures and your experience.
Im not exactly sure. He took away the bump obviously. I believe he also refined the tip and brought up the tip of the nose. Thank you!
Your new nose looks amazing!!! Congrats!
thank you very much for taking the time to upload all these pictures, your nose looks beautiful and your face is totally transformed. The first thing I see now are your gorgeous eyes and nice cheekbones. Congrats!
Thank you so much!
after pictures would be very helpful thank you

Thank you so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf, and your before photos. Sounds like rhinoplasty was totally worth it to you. I love success stories! Now...when are you going to post your AFTER photos? :0)