Amazing Rhinoplasty

Last year i had rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo and...

Last year i had rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo and it was the best decision i ever made in my entire life! Before my surgery i was extremely self concious of my looks. I hated smiling in pictures, was always afraid that someone was going to catch me at a bad angel.

My nose was basically ruining my life. I had a big bump and just a big nose in general. It was way to large for my face. After being so self concious for so long i finally made my appointment and went through with the surgery in may of 2010.

The surgery was nothing that i thought it would be. It was a piece of cake! I was barley in any pain. The day that i got home from surgery i felt fine. I took a week off from work just to rest until i got the cast taken off. After the cast was off i had little to no brusing.

My face was a little swollen but that was about it. It has been almost a year and a half since my surgery and my nose if completely healed. The doctor says it takes about 1 year for the nose to take it final shape. I am very pleased with my new nose. He did a wonderful job. Sometimes i look in the mirror and say that it could still be smaller but everyone tells me im crazy. If you have the chance to go through with this surgery get it done. You will not regret it!!!

hi im considering a nose job i wont do it if i dont have a great surgeon tooo scared. you got yours in NY right? would you highly recommend him? your surgery looks like it went awesome!! how much did it end up costing? i need advice lol
Yes! It cost 5700 he was great
congrats! you look stunning! so glad i stumbled upon these reviews from real people on Dr. C otherwise I would have made a big mistake and went for an extremely EXPENSIVE and overly advertised doctor who has less experience. now im so glad i can get the nose i always wanted for good price :D
White Plains Plastic Surgeon