My New Body! - Waco, TX

After losing nearly 90lbs, I have loose skin and...

After losing nearly 90lbs, I have loose skin and saggy, deflated boobs. It's so hard to feel accomplished when you're still uncomfortable with your appearance and clothes don't fit right. I knew that this would be a part of drastic weight loss, but it's still hard to deal with, especially since I went from a DD to a small C.

Well, I had one horrifying consult in which i was told I would need the "fluer de lis" tummy tuck with vertical and horizontal skin removal. I have a 28" waist, even with sagging skin and fatty deposits. I had seen stomachs way worse than mine get the standard hip-hip tuck with beautiful results, so this news shocked me.

He then went on to tell me that he would recommend "breast amputation" and free nipple graft instead of anchor lift with implant. He didn't even measure my breast to gauge the degree of ptosis or even let me try out different sized implants. At the end, i was given a $28,000.00 estimate. Needless to say, another consult was in order.

I had a wonderful second consult and was so impressed with the professionalism and the beautiful examples of the Dr.'s work. I just need to figure out the best time to schedule and get my financing in order, and I am going to go for it! I have waited so long to have the body I deserve and I can't wait to complete this transformation!

Well, I have been scrimping and saving for my TT,...

Well, I have been scrimping and saving for my TT, BL & BA and for my husband to get gynocomastia surgery. I've been hoping to schedule soon for both of us. I just found out that my husband has been having an affair for the last 3 months. I told him that i will be getting my procedures done and he can forget about having his done. Do you think the stress of my marriage falling apart will affect my healing or will it help give me confidence to move on?