Abdominal Liposuction - Waco, TX

I am 37 years old. I have 2 daughters 19 & 17....

I am 37 years old. I have 2 daughters 19 & 17. I work out and eat an okay diet and still after all these years could not get rid of the baby bump.

After many years of wanting the procedure, I finally did it 04.01.11. I had drainage all day yesterday. I am swollen but as bad as I expected. I haven't had to take any pain medicines which is awesome.

I feel like I've had an intense an workout. I'm already driving and I feel great! I have checked myself in the mirror without the binder and I can already see the change! I'm so excited to see the results when the swelling goes down more!

April 8 was week one. I had my follow up Monday...

April 8 was week one. I had my follow up Monday and the 4 stitches were removed. Dr. O'Neil was impressed with how little bruising there was. My abs were sore all week but each day gets better. This week I walked 3 times - 2 miles one day and 4 miles the other two days. I have signed up for the Susan G. Komen 5K on April 30. I could not be more pleased. The swelling hasn't gone down all the way but I am pleased with it even now. The only uncomfortable thing is the binder.

Waco Plastic Surgeon

Yes very wonderful. I need advice. I am soon having gallbladder removed and want tummy tuck same time. Can anyone give me a cost on oneils tummy tuck? I recvd a quote from a different surgeon and it was 7400. Please help!

Welcome to RealSelf, HappyinWaco. Glad to hear your recovery is going okay so far. Please keep us posted and good luck with the 5K. :)