19 Years Old-couldn't Be Happier! - Vorhees, NJ

On May 5, 2014, I had an otoplasty performed on...

On May 5, 2014, I had an otoplasty performed on both of my ears. The procedure was easy to sit through and was finished in a timely manner (less than 2 hours). The surgery itself was painless (aside from the minor pain with the numbing) and the recovery was relatively easy! I preferred to use a local anesthesia for my procedure, but Dr. V and his assistant did an awesome job in calming me and updating me on the progress. The only con to the procedure itself was the pain in my neck (literally) that came from keeping my head turned to one side for an extensive amount of time. I recommend the procedure to anybody to was to get their ears adjusted.
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

With this being my first surgery, I was extremely nervous and did not know what to expect. However, Dr. V and his staff did a great job in relieving my anxiety and explaining the procedure. Dr. V is the best around and his staff compliments him perfectly. Love my new ears! I highly recommend Dr. V as the doctor of choice for this procedure. He is very nice, knowledgeable, courteous, and a skilled doctor.