Couldn't Be More Happy!!!

I was always a D cup and felt that my breasts were...

I was always a D cup and felt that my breasts were too big for my stature. I knew I wanted kids, so I had to wait 10 years to do something about it. Dr. Vasisht made it worth the wait! I'm so happy with the results, I've already recommended him to 4 people and it's only been 3 weeks since the surgery!
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

I had been to a few other consultations, but no one spent the amount of time with me that Dr. Vasisht did. Even his staff spent a lot of time talking with me about the procedure. He made me feel confident that the work he was doing was specific to my needs and my body type. He knew exactly what I needed to get the results I wanted. I definitely didn't feel like it was a cookie cutter procedure like some of the other places I had gone to for a consultation. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me and my family feel very comfortable with every aspect of the procedure. When I went to the surgical center the day of the surgery, I was already certain I had made the right decision by choosing Dr. Vasisht, but when the staff members there told me how highly recommended he was, how happy I was going to be with the results, and how THEY go to him for procedures on themselves, that was the icing on the cake!

Thank you for sharing your review with us.  Would love to see your before and after pictures.