Tummy Tuck - Visalia, CA

I am a 36yr old mother of 4. A set of girl twins...

I am a 36yr old mother of 4. A set of girl twins whom are now 16. They were each almost 8lbs each and one was breech so C-section here I came :/ and two beautiful sons 13 and 3 (also another c-section).

I am finally having this done and am sooooo super excited. My surgery date is July 13, in TWO DAYS! I'm so happy I found this website to learn from other experiences, thank you all for sharing. But I am freaking out and I'm totally scared.

But I'm tired of the "apron" and tired of fighting with clothes, did I mention that I'm scared? Lol!! I have no pics but will take some and track my progress as well. I'm just worried that it won't live up to my expectations, maybe because I've hated my apron for so long that I can't see past it. It's been 16 yrs with this and I do not believe Denise Austen did not have surgery after having a TT.

Anyways, I will post pre-op pics as well as post-op so that I can help others the way you've all helped me. Thank you!

So this is day two post op and my back is aching...

So this is day two post op and my back is aching because of the slouching. I am able to stand up on my own and walk to the restroom (very slowly of course) without help but only when i feel that I can.

I was able to remove the stockings because I was getting up and walking frequently, to the bathroom that is, but I was also stretching my legs and feet. They were itching pretty bad and started hurting the inside of my thighs.

I have my follow up appointment with my doctor and I'm hoping I can remove these tubes because I'm draining less than 5ml now.

I've been on the recliner which is very nice, I do miss the comfort of my bed upstairs but trying to be very careful. Drinking plenty of water has helped sooooo much. My girls and family have been so helpful and supportive
Alex Lechtman

Very experienced, compassionate and caring. The staff was also very professional and caring.

glad you are doing well!
i also have 4 kids ( 22,21,19 yr old twins) my twins were over 7lbs each. my 1st was c section, 2nd natural and one of my twins was also breech so they were a c section as well. i love them dearly but hate my stomach! for years my husband has told me to get a tummytuck if thats what i wanted. loose muscles and sagging skin are my complaints. i run and work out with weights almost daily. i had a pic taken at my nieces graduation and i look pregnant! last straw!!! good luck to you and i will check for updates!!!

Hi There. I hope your surgery went well. Please come back and let us know how you're doing.