tummy tuck, lipo, breast augmentation & lift - Northern Virginia

Surgery was conducted 29 Dec 2011. I am 45 years...

Surgery was conducted 29 Dec 2011. I am 45 years young, active duty military and mother of six beautiful daughters. I have wanted to have a TT for years but the military would not pay for it so I decided to treat myself and I am so glad I did! This Thursday will be 3 weeks, I am still a little tender but doing great. I return to work tomorrow. I had my drains removed 7 days after surgery and started wearing the compression garment 10 days post op. Love the compression garment by the way! I had little very little pain associated with the breast augmentation but the TT on the other hand was painful. I don't think we realize just how much we use our stomach muscles! Only regret is not having done this sooner!

Caring and professional doctor and staff! I have...

Caring and professional doctor and staff! I have had several pregnancies and was in decent shape. Exercise alone could not render the results Dr. Marefat produced! Dr. Marefat performed, an abdominalplasty, liposuction and breast augmentation with lift. The surgery was performed at the local hospital under general anesthesia. My bandage was removed a few days after surgery, my daughter and I could see an immediate difference! My only regret is not having had the surgery performed years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Marefat and his staff!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and caring staff! Answered all questions thoroughly. Followed up over the holidays. Even gave a military discount! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MAREFAT AND HIS STAFF!

Congrats on the new you

I don't often hear women say they love their compression garment, lol! Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf. I'm glad you're on the other side and are starting to see your results. Just think how much better you'll feel in a few more weeks!