My Nose Looks the Same One Year After Rhinoplasty - Virginia, VA

I have always hated my nose. I finally went in for...

I have always hated my nose. I finally went in for rhinoplasty and a year later my nose looks the same. The doctor said he would do a revision at no cost but why did this happen? I am so unhappy with the results. Does my age have anything to do with it? I am 53. Also, are there some noses that cannot be fixed?

Here is a before photo...the only one I could find.

Here is a before photo...the only one I could find.

The photo on the right is the "before" photo......

The photo on the right is the "before" photo....not much difference!

Hello, I am 52 and I've been in your exact spot. I finally just had a revision rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research, and your age should not have any effect on this surgery. Regarding a revision, I agree with texasbb, and would choose a revision specialist very carefully. Good luck!
Im so sorry it didnt work out for you how disappointing!im 2 days post op right now and thinking about having to do this again is a disheartening thought. Although your surgeon said he'd do it for free I think u would still have to pay for anesthesia and OR fees so it might be worth having a consult with a surgeon that specializes in revisions. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

All noses should be able to be improved at least somewhat. Do you have a "before" photo you can post so we can see the "difference"?