Very Mixed Reviews with Body Wrap - Ashburn, VA

Not sure I would recommend. The vibration machine...

Not sure I would recommend. The vibration machine they put you on made my calves tighten so much it was rather uncomfortable. I expelled a lot of fluid which I was told was good. My clothes fit a little loser when I left. Unfortunately, no visual results. Still see the embarrassing cellulite on my lower rear and upper legs. I work out and watch what I eat (5'2 and 122 lbs.) Don't consider myself over weight and unhealthy. This wrap is not meant to be relaxing, you work-out in tight, wet bandages. Didn't mind that part but was exhausted after-wards and felt a bit lethargic even the day after.

Hi Frederick,

Thanks for the review. I'm not sure I understand did you loose inches and no cellulite? You had mentioned your clothes fit looser. How long did you have to wear the wrap? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Slender Now Body Wrap-Ashburn

Very mixed reviews with body wrap. Business is clean and modern, staff was professional and very nice. They offer other services and believe they're a good business but Slender Now body wrap results was my disappointment. :( I DON'T recommend.