Mini Face Lift Excellent Results

I had a mini-face lift with Dr... It involved the...

I had a mini-face lift with Dr... It involved the removal and tightening of the skin on my lower face and neck. From first to last my experience with the doctor and his staff was first rate, welcoming and warm. The procedure is done under local anesthesia so he was able to tell me what he was doing (because I asked) and I felt that I was in the hands of someone who really knew exactly what he was doing. He had told me that there would be no bruising and minimal swelling afterward and frankly I didn't believe him because I bruise so easily. It is now the third day after the procedure and I do not have even the hint of a bruise and any swelling there might be is invisible. The stitches are covered with steri-strips and so are almost invisible from the first.

Throughout the experience I felt I was in extremely competent hands. I would recommend this doctor without reservation for this procedure and I would be confident in going back for any other cosmetic work.

Roanoke Plastic Surgeon

If you read my assessment above than I need to add that I drove 6 hours to have this doctor do my mini lift based on the review and story from a patient on this site. I was given an excellent discount on the hotel I stayed in by the doctor's office and did not regret one single minute I spent on the road. I will get digital images from the office to add to this review later.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We'd love an update. Are you still happy with your results?