Found Latisse for a Great Price - and It Works! - Arlington, VA

I was introduced to Latisse by my plastic surgeon...

I was introduced to Latisse by my plastic surgeon about a year ago. I started using it and I LOVE the results! I didn't start seeing anything until about 8 weeks. But at 16 weeks people were coming up to me and complimenting my lashes!

I was paying $125 until I went online and I found a site that sells it for $89.

Hi The Self,

Welcome to the Latisse community. I'm glad it has been working so well for you. Have you noticed any side effects? Some community members have mentioned having to cut their eyelashes because they get so long, have you had to do that? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I was introduced to Latisse by my plastic surgeon...

I was paying $125 until I went online and I found a site that sells it for $89 Latisse MD.

Hello can you please tell me more about your bbl with Dr. Ruff? I had a consultation with him and might have the bbl this year with him.
Dr Ruff is an amazing surgeon. I had breast implant replacements, lipo and a bbl from him 2 years ago. I am super pleased with the results. Because I didn't have much body fat I gained 10 lbs for the procedure. He then lipo'd the fat and transferred it to my buttocks. About 15 years ago I asked a different surgeon to sculpt my butt as I felt it was a bit large and not very round at the bottom. This doctor took out 1500cc's of fat from my butt, leaving me with loose skin and a droopy butt. (NOT what I wanted!!) Dr Ruff basically put the fat back in and my butt is now lifted and round. He has great prices, he's very talented, and he's a super nice guy. I strongly recommend him! :)
OMG thank you so much! I didn't think you would reply because your post was years ago. I think I will get this surgery done with him. I just got a really good vibe from him. I was just a little nervous because I I hadn't seen a review on his BBL surgery. Your review is actually the first I review on this procedure. So this really helps me with my decision. Plus his prices are really good compared to other surgeons in the DC area. There is one more question that I have. I hear a lot about the fat transfer to the buttocks not lasting. Does yours still look really good and lifted and round?
Washington Plastic Surgeon

Dr R is in Washington DC. A friend referred him to me. He is a super personable Dr. I having gone to him for Botox, Juvederm, Latisse and I recently had breast implant replacement and a brazillian butt lift through him. I'm still recovering from the surgery, but so far I am! please with the results! His Botox and filler injection techniques are excellent!