Upper Bleph - Virginia

I had upper bleph to correct loose upper skin done...

I had upper bleph to correct loose upper skin done by an occular surgeon. I wanted someone who knew where everything was in my eye, lol. I had done tighten laser at his office first, but it didnt really do anything so he did the upper bleph at a very reduced cost.

Anyway, the procedure, not fun. I didnt get anything to relax me and started shaking from the lidocane (I have allergic issues with fentaynol) so I shook during the whole procedure. Not so much from fear, but the drug. The sounds, the smell, yuck. I told my DR. afterward he needs to offer something to people to calm them, its not fun doing the fully aware. He and his assistnat joked with me during the whole thing so they made it better.

anyway, I came through fine, minimal bleeding afterward (drops) did all i was supposed to. Ice packs all the time, slept sitting up for over a week, and all that got me was major brusing under the eyes. i guess it depends on how much you bleed during surgery and I guess I was a bleeder. So like everyone I was told two weeks. Um, no it took more like 4. I had some genesis laser done at 2.5 weeks to break up the bruising and It did help. I didnt go outside for a good 2 weeks.

I am now at 5 weeks and 1 day and am fairly well healed. I still have one eye who's lid is more swollen than the other on the inner corner. I also found a long piece of surgical stitch coming out of my outer corner this morning, that was pretty funny. No one seems to notice the swelling unless i point it out. Even my husband said he didnt see it until I showed him.

It fun to use eye makeup now that doesnt sink into my lid. I do notice that I dont have as much space from my lid to my brow anymore, I guess thats a brow lift issue and as of now Im done with surgical procedures. I keep looking at myself thinking I look different. My husband said i dont. I like it i really do but its adapting to a new look after your used to the same face for 48 years. Do I recomend it, yes,just make sure you use the right person, after all its your face and you only have one.....

I am now around 8 weeks and have to say I LOVE...

I am now around 8 weeks and have to say I LOVE IT!! The swelling is gone and I have no post op issues and it looks so even and natural! A gal that works for me hadnt seen me in a while (and didnt know)and she kept staring at me.. I said what? and she said "whatever your doing keep doing it because you look amazing! Be patient and give it time......I am so glad I did it!!
Michael Keverline chesapeake

Could you tell me who you used in Va.?
I live in Fairfax
Dr. Michael Keverline in chesapeake...It really turned out well. I am at 8 weeks and am thrilled..very natural not too much and barely a scar line!!! He is an eye surgeon and thats who I trusted to work around my eye area..someone who knows the turf!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, kimp5. We'd love to see your photos too, if you don't mind posting them.