Just Got It Done Today 12-3-10…can't Wait to See Results -

So I've always been fit but I've always...

So I've always been fit but I've always had a muffin top…even when I was skinny. Now that I'm 26 my muffing top is more pronounced since I'm heavier. So I went to the Zeltiq website and searched for a doctor that did this procedure near where I live. Looooved his establishment. It's a spa like environment.

Procedure- the doctor marks the areas you want treated then they put this reaaaally cold gel sheet like thing on that area. they attach the machine and as they turn it on, your fat roll is sucked in gently by the machine. There's only a mild discomfort for the first couple of minutes, then you don't notice it anymore.

It takes an hour per site treated. They had a huge flat screen 46 inch flat screen and blu ray player to watch movies while you hooked up to the machine. So you won't be bored, or you can even fall asleep. After an hour they go to your next site.

The only pain I felt was after they unhook you….the site is almost frozen…and starts hurting as it's
"defrosting"…i did get some mild bruising…it looked like a hickey….but the pain subsided on each side after about 10 min. You can do as many sites in one day as you want…or all willing to do since it is an hour each. I did 1 on each side of my love handle and going back tuesday to get 2 more on the back side of my love handles. So 4 total.

I can't wait to start seeing results, especially since i'm running and exercising….so hopefully the results are even better.

I will post before pictures soon…and will definitely post after pics when

****rated undecided because I won't see results for a couple of months****

*** VA,MD,DC area***

Post some before pics- Taken by me after my 1st...

Post some before pics- Taken by me after my 1st set (getting the back of my love handles on tuesday...when I start seeing results I'll start posting after pics)

Dr. Garrish in Vienna, VA

Really nice, answers all your questions. I was comfortable around him…and the establishment was beautiful. Staff was wonderful.