Same Experience - Virginia

I had the cool coolsculpt procedure done on my...

I had the cool coolsculpt procedure done on my stomach 9 days ago. The day of procedure no problem til day three...the pins and needles and bee stings were VERY uncomfortable! I had the handle bars done as well and no pain but tenderness and soreness like I worked out to much.

A little numbness on one side still....but the stomach I was very concerned about as well. Day 5 the bee stings went away then the numbness and tender to touch and Internal Burning continues to this day. I find it worse when I sit for long times and by the end of the day have to stretch out.... I am looking forward to sat which will be 2 weeks.

I haven't been able to do any abdominal work...just card and upper body. I have seen a loss of an inch off waist and 2 inches off hips. I have hope this very uncomfortable burning will stop, it would have been most helpful to know so I could have scheduled time off work days 2-7 off to relax and heal.

Day 10 The stomach area was $1000 The handles...

Day 10

The stomach area was $1000
The handles were $500 each side the office was running a special.

The burning is almost all gone, soreness and still numb on right side and stomach..the support been my RN has been terrific. We discussed a new report/post marketing trail who included patentslike myself who had pain after...she saidit is good to share all outcomes with patients so they know what to expect and what maybe normal post treatment pain.

Ill post the before and after pic's.
Just so deeded if the love ga does are gone now?
Nooo. Pain scale was 9 out of 10 and after lidoderm (lidocaine) patches decreased to a 2 or 3 out of 10. 10 being pain so bad you cant function. My pain has lasted over a week so far. The lidocaine makes the pain go away. Dr are unsure when I will be pain free without the patches. I hope its NOT six months.

Rileydog, it was 6 months of pain straight?  How do you look now?