Butt Implants Recovery is Serious - Virginia, VA

Ok swelling is going down n the butt is getting...

Ok swelling is going down n the butt is getting smaller... Not sure about this. Can someone please explain fluff up to me? Logically I don't understand it.

Ok so today I returned to work 2 days shy if two weeks! Major set back. I was soooo swollen I couldn't stand or sit up without being in pain. Heck I has to leave my car at work and have my sister pick me up!! I wish more surgeons will be honest about the recovery time. I say this to anyone considering butt implants. You honestly need about 3 weeks least before going back to work and that may not be enough time....

So my surgery was scheduled for March 27th. I was...

So my surgery was scheduled for March 27th. I was so anxious and nervous. They had to give me medication for my anxiety. The anesthesiologist was awesome and the nurses were great. My surgery last all of 3 hours. It felt weird not being able to feel my legs for such a long time. I got the epidural which didn't feel like much. I did not feel anything during the procedure. Actually I feel asleep a few times.

I previously had a BBL which left me with a lot scaring. But when I say the results are worth it, they are. I know I'm still swollen but I known the results are here to last. I'm a little too excited to type my review, so I'll have to update my review later... Please feel free to ask any questions.

Ok, I'm almost 3 weeks out and I can honestly say...

Ok, I'm almost 3 weeks out and I can honestly say things are looking up. I can go to work without much discomfort. I take an Aleve in the morning for the most part and lay on stomach for the remaining of the day. Most of my swelling is almost gone. I was even able to go out for lunch tomorrow. I'm starting to like my results more and more daily but I will keep ya posted. I just can't wait to work out and really see the results I want..

Ok still waiting on the final results before...

Ok still waiting on the final results before posting if I'm satisfied or not but right now, so far so good. Wednesday makes 1 month for me. My incisions are not completely healed but I am able to sit comfortably and lay on my back and sides a bit although I try not too.

I'm sooo missing the gym so I plan on working out in 2 weeks no matter what I really want to get the best results I can. Swelling is completely gone and I'm back down to a 120 lbs and a 24 inch waist!!! Couldn't be happier but I still need to tone. Hip/butt ratio is at 39, was hoping for 40 or 41 but exercise might get me there w/o adding too much weight. I posted new pics. Let me know if you have any questions! This has been a long journey

Not happy right now

So it has been one year since my surgery and the final results are that I'm left with one butt cheek lower than the other! Is it noticeable?? Absolutely. Funny thing is that my sister pointed it out to me right after surgery and I told it was just the swelling. So I went for a follow up about six months later and pointed it out to the dr. Widder. We agreed that I would wait one full year afterwards to do a revision and get this, I will only be charged for half the price of anesthesia. I've been chasing Lynn down to schedule the revision and to get a price on the anesthesia. After a month I get a response through Vanessa that we can do it beginning April. But now they are telling me that they charge 2k an hour for anesthesia. I'm no dummy and know there is no way possible that your going to charge me 4k for two hours of ante his when the original procedure was for 8k. The 8k included the implants, doctor fees, operating ro fee and anesthesia. So fit half that price was the anesthesia. I swear this office is a rip off! If I could go back a year I would and would have went to Cali and got my done under the muscle. Instead of paying over 10k for an ass that looks horrible!

Now I have to do a revision at my cost

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Not happy at all

Go see dr Salama love he is the booty guru, tell him u were referred lol any discount helps aha mk but yeah girl hope all goes well hang in there!
If they are going to charge that much, I would go elsewhere. My bf saw your pic and agreed it is lopsided. Anesthesia should not cost that much.
I agree. The anesthesia shouldn't cost that much. The only issue is of I go else where I will definitely have to pay way more to fix the problem... I hate being stuck
OMG I am so terribly sorry for what's going on with you. I don't know much about your doctor but I do know that Dr.Wilberto Cortes is a fine surgeon and he would of never done to you what this dr has put you through. I am very sorry that your going through this hun.
I'm sorry to hear and see what happened to you :( have you thought about getting them removed and doing a brazilian butt lift, using ur own fat? You aren't really thin and you could gain some weight too. Dr. Salama in Miami is the man to go to. But that's my opinion. I would def. not waste ur time or money going to the same doc that f**ed u up..
Hi I've done the brazillian butt lift before all this any that cost me quite some money with minimum results. Besides the unevenness and the office being greedy my outcome was not bad. I just wished I went to another doctor a year ago bc mine won't take responsibility for it...
Does your butt feel different? Does it feel weird lol
Holy ****, your results are amazing! Congrats, and thanks for sharing:-)
How much was it. Im going to your doctor. Your results looks AMAZING!
8000k
Omg! I just had butt implants. And it looks nothing like yours ;/ your results came out so good! I'm jealous...what size implant did you use? And where was it placed?
mine are placed under the fat tissue at a size of 565 CC
is it safe putting it under tissues like under muscles?
Selena82 how are your results now since surgery
I don't see why not
your results are great, I am really considering this doctor.
Let me know if u have any questions
You look amazing. I want to get mine done.
Your results are great
Wow! Your results look great!
Thanks!
Can you tell me where\how the implants were placed? Im getting mines done in Jan and my doc placing them sub-fascial
Mine are sub-fascial as well. What size are you getting?
Well i didnt get the sizing done yet because I had pushed the date back so my appointment is in Dec. Hopefully he doesnt tell me 200CC im pretty petite tho. What size are u getting?
I already got mind done. All the info is in the review.